Eric Angle out here choking kids

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids father is a bum if he dont handle that

I’m not being sarcastic here - would you get into a physical altercation with Kurt angles brother?

I know it’s important to protect family but not sure how to “handle that” - Eric Angle obviously knows how to scrap

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I’m not being sarcastic here - would you get into a physical altercation with Kurt angles brother?

I know it’s important to protect family but not sure how to “handle that” - Eric Angle obviously knows how to scrap

If i seen it id scrap on spot

If i saw this video im getting a gun and shooting both him and kurt angle if he there.

You just let it happen cuz dude can fight? Ive seen my pops lift a man off his feet by his tie just for cutting us off in traffic. Lift my kid up like that? Ima make sure you get a beating one way or another. 1v1 or 5v1.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West
200.gif
Imagine the uproar if this aired today. :scust:

That kid sold better than some cats today. :heh:

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If i saw this video im getting a gun and shooting both him and kurt angle if he there.

You just let it happen cuz dude can fight? Ive seen my pops lift a man off his feet by his tie just for cutting us off in traffic. Lift my kid up like that? Ima make sure you get a beating one way or another. 1v1 or 5v1.

Salute

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose: @ Kurt literally catching a stray

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dont know why I watched that vid and all I can think about was him telling that lil kid...
:demonic: "Sweep the leg"