Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
He raised c00n ass blonde beyonce I'm not listening to a word he says

He failed... Be mentally enslaved and color struck brehs
Fall for the white man's tricks
It's worth a listen. I'm trying to understand the psychology behind it, it starts to get good around 36 minutes.

teacher

All Star
Daps
He raised c00n ass blonde beyonce I'm not listening to a word he says

He failed... Be mentally enslaved and color struck brehs
Fall for the white man's tricks

:wtf: The beyonce that paid homage to the black panthers during the Super bowl and had cacs/cops in their feeling. Never been linked to a Cac romantically from what I know. He did something right. :yeshrug:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:wtf: The beyonce that paid homage to the black panthers during the Super bowl and had cacs/cops in their feeling. Never been linked to a Cac romantically from what I know. He did something right. :yeshrug:
Don't quote me breh
You giving props to a performance right now:hhh::mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I
14:50 and on.

I can only speak for myself and quite frankly every White woman I've had sex with was purely lustful. Had nothing to do with slavery or some deep-seeded rage or hatred...I just like having sex with women and white women are women sooooo....yeah. Lastly, any dude having sex with White women to get back at White men have psychological issues and are beta males. If you wanna get back at the White man get a good education, raise you children to be educated and proud of who they are, and spend your money with your own people. Oh and take the White Jesus off your wall!

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I

I can only speak for myself and quite frankly every White woman I've had sex with was purely lustful. Had nothing to do with slavery or some deep-seeded rage or hatred...I just like having sex with women and white women are women sooooo....yeah. Lastly, any dude having sex with White women to get back at White men have psychological issues and are beta males. If you wanna get back at the White man get a good education, raise you children to be educated and proud of who they are, and spend your money with your own people. Oh and take the White Jesus off your wall!

Perfectly stated!

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I

Huh? This makes zero sense. I thought this was the root? Never seen so much confusion encapsulated in one post.

Last edited: