ESPN 12/8 Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jose Pedraza (WBA/WBO Lightweight title unification)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Uh oh...Loma has EXCUSES..says Pedraza trained better for him and if he trained the same way for this fight against Tank Davis, he would of won that fight.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Let's hope he takes some time off and make changes in his camp
I remember you saying he should Be up for awards this year . This L is devastating but hopefully he can bounce back from this loss . He’s gotta work on tightening his defense and probably look to not always be so aggressive given his stature.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember you saying he should Be up for awards this year . This L is devastating but hopefully he can bounce back from this loss . He’s gotta work on tightening his defense and probably look to not always be so aggressive given his stature.
if he had won that fight i would have def seen him as a fighter of the year candidate...well at least he has a fight of the year candidate under his belt

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Uh oh...Loma has EXCUSES..says Pedraza trained better for him and if he trained the same way for this fight against Tank Davis, he would of won that fight.

Not a good look for Loma lol. He might beat Tank but he'd have his hands full if they fought. I still believe Loma's team keeps him away from Mikey for as long as they can