ESPN 8/18 Bryant Jennings vs Alexander Dimitrenko

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It was slightly quick but dude was taking a beating in them last two rounds
He should be suspended for that stoppage to be honest, that is how bad it was.
He wasn't in proper position, he was behind the skirmish, you don't stop the fight in that moment without evaluating the fighter and he didn't do it.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He should be suspended for that stoppage to be honest, that is how bad it was.
He wasn't in proper position, he was behind the skirmish, you don't stop the fight in that moment without evaluating the fighter and he didn't do it.
I get what you saying about positioning but the fight was over, Dimitrenko was trying to give up in the 8th

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I get what you saying about positioning but the fight was over, Dimitrenko was trying to give up in the 8th
Nope the fight wasn't over and Dimitrenko wasn't trying to give anything up. He was fighting and doing what a fighter is uspposed to do.
The ref only stops the fight when he can no longer defend himself, there was no reason to stop the fight, especially seeing that he got up instantly.
I

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The refs began waving the fight over before dude's butt even hit the canvas :russ:
Jennings is cool but he still got King Kong problems, clearly in the 2nd tier of HW.
Meh on the jesse hart fight, he's still throwing looping ass punches looking crazy in there. I think Gilberto beats him again :manny:

:mjlol: @ Top Rank stealing PBC swag. At least it appears like Top Rank is being paid for these shows as opposed to the other way around so maybe this will actually be consistent and around in 2-3 yrs