ESPN ranks Carmelo Anthony as the 64th best player in the NBA

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Anybody who says there are 60+ nikkas currently in the league better than Melo is plain lying. Don't even have to be a big fan.

That would average to 2.1 players per team (including the Knicks) better than Melo. If someone can name 2 players on every team better than Melo I wanna hear it, for real.

The disrespect they're piling on Melo is getting ridiculous.
:wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got Gallinari ahead of him

reverse-1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

search

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, last season injury prone Melo is 64th but "Hoodie Melo" is currently the best player in the game :hubie:

But seriously, I take stuff like this with a grain of salt these days. Melo hate and disrespect articles and storys are used for headlines these days by the sports media. We get it, Melo and the Knicks are the running joke....:whoa:

but they better get those last few jokes in before the season starts. It's all about to change soon.:youngsabo:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
You know, just like anybody with common sense knows this is nonsense.

But for whatever reason you, @Derek Lee & @ogc163 have this personal vendetta against homie & anybody who supports dude :yeshrug:

I think dude has always been overrated and should have been gone a long time ago, you get in your feelings because I consistently call out the notion that the fanbase has been unfair to him and/or don't "deserve him" which I think is straight bullshyt.

@Derek Lee how you forget to tag me bro?lol