Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
Took a motorcycle trip to Orlando to see my homebois, when I get there arm and back were hurting n homie hooked me up with Rosemary essential oil, applied that thing to my arm, jus one small drop, pain gone, put two drops on my hands n rubbed my palms, then inhaled then my head got clear minded:blessed:. Later on did my whiskey plus green tea drink and I was straight :stylin:....I think everyone should get on these oils cz it's the natural way to heal instead of the fraud and fugazi that is the pharmacy industry :scust:
Remember before the white men how your ancestors treated themselves breh

List of Essential Oils | Organic Facts

jamalg

[m]
Daps
Reppin
[g]
lead_960.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The lady who owns the house I rent at was telling me about all the essential oils she uses yesterday while she was inhaling something to fix her cold :patrice:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I put tea tree oil under my arms about once a month. It kills the bacteria that causes your pits to stink when it mixes with sweat. Sweat itself doesn't actually stink. I still wear deodorant as usual. Only do it once a month because too much and the bacteria will evolve and become immune to it.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Diffusing a blend of Roman chamomile and peppermint right now, trying to relax yet clear my head/ease this headache.

I normally diffuse a blend by the name of Panic Button, it's made by Aura Cacia and I love it. It's the signature scent in my home. I haven't gotten too into the oils for making my own products yet, but I have used them topically with coconut oil on some scars and it helped!

Love using essential oils.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They work for thinning hairlines lowkey too.

Just need to use them with a carrier oil.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My wife buys all these different type of essential oils. She saw I was about to drop money on a beard oil and stopped me. Went to her oils and whipped me up a sandalwood beard oil. The oils aren't that expensive either.