Ethan Hawke directed his daughter going to "poundtown" in new movie, just acting or they sick?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
craig-robinson-white-people.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's like y'all sometimes forget that it's acting and they don't really love/hate/kill/etc those other people on the screen :laugh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Think about what kind of person you have to be to stay successful in Hollywood.

You have to spend several hours a day pretending to be someone else.

You have to give up your privacy and get used to strangers approaching you and judging you if you don't meet their expectations.

You have to watch your spouse or child kissing another person and living out the perversions of the director. Chloe Seveigny literally sucked a man's penis on camera. Not simulated, not a prop, the real deal. Imagine being her boyfriend, finding out she's in a movie and going to the premiere to support her and seeing THAT shyt.

As a parent you have to get used to the fact that your child could be molested either on screen or off it.

Could never be me :hubie:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Think about what kind of person you have to be to stay successful in Hollywood.

You have to spend several hours a day pretending to be someone else.

You have to give up your privacy and get used to strangers approaching you and judging you if you don't meet their expectations.

You have to watch your spouse or child kissing another person and living out the perversions of the director. Chloe Seveigny literally sucked a man's penis on camera. Not simulated, not a prop, the real deal. Imagine being her boyfriend, finding out she's in a movie and going to the premiere to support her and seeing THAT shyt.

As a parent you have to get used to the fact that your child could be molested either on screen or off it.

Could never be me :hubie:
It was her bf at the time i believe but yea messy. I think she woulda had a better career had she not done that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's like y'all sometimes forget that it's acting and they don't really love/hate/kill/etc those other people on the screen :laugh:
Imagine the type of person you have to be to speak like this aint disgusting.

You definitely a filthy cac gah damm. So you would watch ya daughter get fukked on camera cause it's for a movie?:scust: