Ethiopian & African American Relations: The Case of Melaku E. Bayen and John Robinson

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like my ethiopean brothers. Keep continuing fukking up southern somalia i wouldn't even mind if yall annexed that region:lolbron:
:patrice: So you on that shyt huh?
That's some fukked up shyt to say regardless of what part of Somalia you from

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cliff notes?

Dr. Workneh Martin told Melaku Beyan that the greatest service you could render your country wuold be to influence thousands of black people in the USA and the West Indies and let them come and help us develop Ethiopia

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
New shorty I’m talking to is Ethiopian :takedat:
Aren't you one of those AdoS who is always talking shyt about Africans? Now u are trying to involve yourself with an African woman. Just proves a lot of you guys are willing to betray your so called "beliefs" and "ideology" so long as a vagina is involved.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aren't you one of those AdoS who is always talking shyt about Africans? Now u are trying to involve yourself with an African woman. Just proves a lot of you guys are willing to betray your so called "beliefs" and "ideology" so long as a vagina is involved.
What exactly are my ideologies, faggit? And what that got to do with my dikk, loser? If a bytch is bad she getting the D. :manny: