Ethiopian/Eritrean/Habesha Women Appreciation Thread

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Ethiopian/Eritrean girls are attractive, but have giant self-inflated egos. On top of that, they stick with their own kind. In college them mothafukkas wouldn't even talk to you if you weren't one of them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no such think as homogeneity in a land mass as big as the horn of Africa. All i know is, even within the cushytic sub race, theres a diversity of hair textures. The cushytics are apart of the Afro Asiatic spectrum beit more ancient that the habeshas.

I hope you understand that 2,000 years ago, when the cushytic speaking family split up, there were not many people on earth. its possible that everyone in the horn descended from as small as a few thousand people. you shouldn't really expect much diversity in a group that small.

also DNA studies have been conducted and cushytic groups like the Oromo and Somali (the largest in the horn) have as much as 40% non-African ancestry. like I said, its far more likely the diversity we see today in the horn is the result of admixture than it being simply natural diversity.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no such thing. most east africans (I'd say upwards of 80%) have kinky hair. their kinks are not as tightly curled and coarse as west africans but still kinky. the rest have the type of curls you find in mulattos (which makes sense since large tribes like the Habesha have a history of mixing with Arabs). Straight hair is EXTREMELY rare. I really don't know where you got this idea. You've been misled breh. don't let the c00ns who try and project the myth that africans have diverse phenotypes fool you. kinky hair and dark skin are truly universal black phenotypes you find in africa. light skin and straight hair are ANOMALIES usually the result of mixing with non-Africans. ain't no such thing as a natural african with straight hair.

the oromo are the largest tribe in East Africa (they number at over 40 million) and they almost all look like this.

don't let the c00ns fool you. straight hair is as rare in east africa as it is in west africa. most east africans got kinky hair like all other black folks.[/QUOTE
]
of course but your talking more in the grand scheme of things im talking bout the ones you see day to day out here they have soft silky hair and brag about that shyt every chance they get :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course but your talking more in the grand scheme of things im talking bout the ones you see day to day out here they have soft silky hair and brag about that shyt every chance they get :pachaha:

oh i see it now. you just caught feelings cause a couple of the ones you met had indian hair and were braggin bout it. well dont let a few odd balls cloud reality. the vast majority got curled kinky hair like below.

11072081986_58a8ec505c_m.jpg

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I dont have indian hair and im somali :yeshrug:
A few of my somali friends do though.. but not all of us have "indian" hair

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Their hair is crazy! This is a cool thread, thanks my brehs.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I hope you understand that 2,000 years ago, when the cushytic speaking family split up, there were not many people on earth. its possible that everyone in the horn descended from as small as a few thousand people. you shouldn't really expect much diversity in a group that small.

also DNA studies have been conducted and cushytic groups like the Oromo and Somali (the largest in the horn) have as much as 40% non-African ancestry. like I said, its far more likely the diversity we see today in the horn is the result of admixture than it being simply natural diversity.
2000 yeaes ago doesnt go far enough as even then the proto habeshas(Aksumites) were in their prime , controlling southern arabia and dominating the Red seas trade routes, trading as far as Greece, India. Persia and Rome. They differentiated themselves from their darker cushytic neighbours. The split happened during the reign of the Dmt kingdom which was an ancient kingdom that stretched throughout Eritrea and Ethiopia. Dmt was when we started having economic links and cultural exchange with West Asia and when the cushytes must have migrated out of the highlands and settled in the lowlands and became the oromos, somalis and the Afars. While the cuishytes who stayed in the highlands eventually became the habeshas.

We are talking about 12000 years ago give or take when everyone looked the "same". So logically the cushytic race is alot older than 12,000 years which is fukn amazing. 12,000 years is along time when youre talking about human and phenotype evolution. So theres a good chance that the "original cushytes" where all people in the horn of Africa descended from didnt look like the cushytes of today. We will never know how the cushytes originally looked like because the passage of time is too great. 12000 years is enough time to change the look of any population in the horn to cope with the increased sun rays as HOA is right under the equator.We find one of the darkest people in East africa like the nilotics who live in south west Ethiopia.

dinka1ua8.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dʿmt

Dʿmt (South Arabian alphabet: ; Unvocalized Ge'ez: ደዐመተ, DʿMT theoretically vocalized as ዳዓማት Daʿamat[2] or ዳዕማት Daʿəmat[3]) was a kingdom located in Eritrea and northern Ethiopia that existed during the 10th to 5th centuries BC.

Given the presence of a large temple complex and fertile surroundings, the capital of Dʿmt may have been present day Yeha, in Tigray, Ethiopia.[1]

The kingdom developed irrigation schemes, used plows, grew millet, and made iron tools and weapons.

Some modern historians like Stuart Munro-Hay, Rodolfo Fattovich, Ayele Bekerie, Cain Felder, and Ephraim Isaac consider this civilization to be indigenous, although Sabaean-influenced due to the latter's dominance of the Red Sea, while others like Joseph Michels, Henri de Contenson, Tekle-Tsadik Mekouria, and Stanley Burstein have viewed Dʿmt as the result of a mixture of Sabaeans and indigenous peoples.[5][6] The most recent research, however, shows that Ge'ez, the ancient Semitic language spoken in Eritrea and northern Ethiopia in ancient times, is not derived from Sabaean.[7] There is evidence of a Semitic-speaking presence in Eritrea and northern Ethiopia at least as early as 2000 BC.[6][8] It is now believed that Sabaean influence was minor, limited to a few localities, and disappeared after a few decades or a century, perhaps representing a trading or military colony in some sort of symbiosis or military alliance with the civilization of Dʿmt or some other proto-Aksumite state.[9][10]

After the fall of Dʿmt in the 5th century BC, the plateau came to be dominated by smaller unknown successor kingdoms. This lasted until the rise of one of these polities during the first century BC, the Aksumite Kingdom. The ancestor of medieval and modern Eritrea and Ethiopia, Aksum was able to reunite the area.[11]

Last edited: