Evander Holyfield heart and chin was second to none

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

I watched the his first fight with bowe and he was eating all type of nasty ass blows from a much bigger man. That 10th round when he got knocked down and came back and started giving Bowe that work is crazy.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
because qawi wasn't in any condition..but if you ever watch that fight qawi was giving it to foreman..foreman didnt look good at all

I watched it yesterday. Foreman looked like Foreman slow and lumbering, but Qawi shots weren't doing damage.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I watched it yesterday. Foreman looked like Foreman slow and lumbering, but Qawi shots weren't doing damage.
well yeah Qawi was not effective as 5'6 heavyweight and foreman possesses a GOAT chin..but if Qawi was in shape, there would be a good chance Foreman could have been suffered an upset

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Holyfield ate some punches that would've slept most heavyweights. You got to put Tyson's chin up there too because he took some VICIOUS punches before he would get dropped only really only Lewis had him stretched out and that was when he was way past his prime.
U never lied .. Michael dokes hit him with somethin n avg man woulda dropped