Eve Gets Engaged to Gumball 3000 Founder Maximillion Cooper

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
that byatch ain't real..... :comeon:

I never forget when she threw that dart at CASH MONEY on the tour with them ...just because they had a twerking contest (back that a$$ up contest) on stage

yet she was a gottdamn SCRIPPER from philly and basically hoeing herself out with everybody from Stevie J to Tommy Hill

fukk her and her gold digging ways....................id respect her if she ain't throw shade but she a hypocrite

• :umad:

WarZoneFH

Rookie
Daps
lol... im not a chick but shes the one who gotta fukk that :flabbynsick: cac so good for her on the come up cuz she aint bad no more

:yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
mane I knew a byatch like that ...she loved getting with underachieving sex partners who had money...cause in her eyes she ain't had to do much work :lolbron:

but you best believe when she did want her BACK BLOWN OUT..she always kept a jumpoff on the side :mjpls:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The artist formerly know as a pitbull in a skirt got that good good like that? :ohhh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
that byatch ain't real..... :comeon:

I never forget when she threw that dart at CASH MONEY on the tour with them ...just because they had a twerking contest (back that a$$ up contest) on stage

yet she was a gottdamn SCRIPPER from philly and basically hoeing herself out with everybody from Stevie J to Tommy Hill

fukk her and her gold digging ways....................id respect her if she ain't throw shade but she a hypocrite

This bytch needed to stfu with that bullshyt. She was up tere talkin all high & mighty when she was a stripper and the whole world saw her gettin popped on tape by Stevie J :camby:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Since we're on the subject

is there a longer clip of the sex tape? :takedat: