Ever experienced a miracle or know somebody who did?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So obviously the hardened Coli skeptics and atheists (not all, some dont care) about to be big mad, scoff, mock at this topic.
But Ill ask anyway. Has anybody experienced or seen miracles?

Maybe a car crash that you shouldn't have survived. I had a friend of mine who has stage 4 kidney disease. Doctors šŸš« from eating potatoes. Well, he pigged out on vacation. Told him his potassium was so high that (I think he was at 9) that they don't know how he survived.

A friend of mine with sickle cell blood was so low that they told her they don't know how she wasn't in a coma when I drove her to the spital.

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea basically I was driving a 26ft truck in the winter time years ago near Charlottesville, Va

Snowing crazy.

Windshield and windshield wipers were full of snow so I couldn't see anything or clear the snow off.

It got so bad that I almost came to a complete stop in the middle of the interstate because I couldn't see in front of me.

I don't remember exactly what I said but I prayed for safety and out of the blue a wind gust hit and blew a huge chunk of snow off the windshield.

It's almost like something or somebody literally blew their breath on my windshield to knock the snow off so I could see.

I was able to get to an on ramp and scrape my wipers and windshield.

It was definitely a miracle to me.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So obviously the hardened Coli skeptics and atheists (not all, some dont care) about to be big mad, scoff, mock at this topic.
But Ill ask anyway. Has anybody experienced or seen miracles?

Maybe a car crash that you shouldn't have survived. I had a friend of mine who has stage 4 kidney disease. Doctors šŸš« from eating potatoes. Well, he pigged out on vacation. Told him his potassium was so high that (I think he was at 9) that they don't know how he survived.

A friend of mine with sickle cell blood was so low that they told her they don't know how she wasn't in a coma when I drove her to the spital.
Dude basically failed at suicide. We counting this as a blessing? :skip:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Well...beyond my testimony on here...

One time, when I was living with my inlaws I was lacking treatment for my illness (Crohn's Disease), and my entire body felt like it was on fire. My arthritis was going haywire and it got to the point where my wife had to call EMTs to take me to the ER.

Once I got there, there was a long wait...of course there was. Anywho...there was this dude and his father that arrived and the son had these crazy panic attacks. I'm talking to the point the man was violently shaking and, at times, not even breathing.

So I prayed for at least a temporary relief for him. Anything to heal his woes.

Within minutes, the dude calmed down and was in this peaceful state.

He ended up getting checked in instantly.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
When I was 18 I went to the hospital for a routine tonsil removal. Also had to have my adenoids removed. I remeber coughing so bad when they gave me the gas mask. They had to remove it from my face and I just had tears rolling out my eyes thinking Im fukking dying...My step mom came with me and was told it would be a 45 min wait time. 4 hours later she was told I had went into cardiac arrest and doctors had to get my heart restarted. I was close to flatlinning for almost 4 minutes. When I woke up I had tubes rammed up my nose, face swollen, oxygen mask, collapsed lungs with pneumonia. Had to spend a week in the pediatric ward. Biggest kid in there... The kid in the next room had cancer, and I'd wake up to his little brother in my room, getting comfy on my bed, watching TV. Kid would shush me when Batman TAS came on.

fukked my step mom up bad though. She thought I legit died. Imagine coming out of anesthesia and the first thing you see is your step mom in full on tears, sniffling and shyt. You can't move, can't talk, have no idea what the fukk is going on, and you feel like you just got hit by a truck. She gave me a piece of paper and I wrote WTF? Call my girl, and my nan.

Craziest thing, after about 24 hours I wondered why I hadn't felt the urge to piss once. I could barely move, them I noticed this long ass yellow tube coming out my junk. A few days later a nurse casually walked into my room, reached under my blanket, grabbed my shyt and pulled that catheter out with zero warning. I felt mad violated, but understood. The next day I took an Austin Powers piss while my dad and best friend laughed their asses off at me.

The thing that really messed me up though, my boys told a bunch of people at our school I died. So when I finally made it back (I was out 2 weeks before Spring break, plus Spring break) people genuinely thought I was dead. Teachers and shyt legit thought I died.

My first night home I was still sore AF. I woke up feeling like I was on fire, but couldn't get up or really move. I couldn't even yell out to my dad that I needed help. So I just rolled out of my bed and made as much noise as I could on my bedroom floor. My pops came in and found me before he had to rush me back to the hospital. My body went into shock or was about to. They gave me some needles, pills and sent me home at 6 am.

A single day surgery turned into a month of hell...