Rock Ever listen to George Harrison's solo work?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
My Sweet Lord is so good.
got sued for it cause he flipped

he does have my favorite Beatles song.

speaking of other Beatles solo work.

incredible.

John really found a home in NY and got bodied in his adopted city.
as far as that George Harrison attack...Family Guy had a bit about it

Apparently the court found that he unintentionally copied the Chiffons song. He said he stopped listening to the radio after that to prevent it from happening again.I don't think there was bad blood between him and the Chiffons though, they even covered My Sweet Lord afterwards.

I just listened to John's solo albums (Plastic Ono Band and Imagine) for the first time recently, there are some really good songs on them (though I don't think they match the quality of what the Beatles were doing in the mid to late 60s).

Yeah, it's crazy to me that John was assassinated, I'm guessing he didn't hide his whereabouts. I wonder if the other Beatles (and musicians in general) were paranoid after that.

Daps
I'm a huge Harrison fan. I tend to gravitate to his 70s albums but I like and own copies of all of them plus a bunch of boots too.

My favorite is probably his 1979 self titled George Harrison album. Next to that I like Thirty Three & 1/3 from 1975.

His slide playing continued to refine and mature throughout his solo career so for his slide playing the later albums are excellent.

But I'm the kind of fan that likes everything he did.