Ever notice that Jay Z went through the 5 stages of grief over losing to Nas on Blueprint 2?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hukhmp.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then Nas signed under him at Def Jam and gave Jay the checkmate move
name one thing that jay ever made nas do, specifically

this "jay won the war" narrative created by the stans is embarassing. there was only a battle and then dudes went on with their lives :pachaha:. and yes, jay is a better businessman, has more money, that doesnt change what happened on wax prior to 03 :huhldup:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
name one thing that jay ever made nas do, specifically

this "jay won the war" narrative created by the stans is embarassing. there was only a battle and then dudes went on with their lives :pachaha:. and yes, jay is a better businessman, has more money, that doesnt change what happened on wax prior to 03 :huhldup:
Jay publicly disrespected him. Supa Ugly was fight music, potentially kill music (if these dudes claim to be as real as they say). It wasn't that great, but you don't let bygones be bygones after that. Even Kay Slay said Nas gave the crown back by signing with jay

And I'll take Blueprint 2 and Takeover over Ether. I can't really get into the gay puns, and ugly jokes. Pointing out Nas hypocrisy is more venomous material. Ether benefits from the surprise factor, and how vulgar it is.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay publicly disrespected him. Supa Ugly was fight music, potentially kill music (if these dudes claim to be as real as they say). It wasn't that great, but you don't let bygones be bygones after that. Even Kay Slay said Nas gave the crown back by signing with jay

And I'll take Blueprint 2 and Takeover over Ether. I can't really get into the gay puns, and ugly jokes. Pointing out Nas hypocrisy is more venomous material. Ether benefits from the surprise factor, and how vulgar it is.

the ugly jokes hurt camel and his stans to their core :russ: