Every Black Man need economic power to protect against having a dry dikk and being stagnant

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Economics need to be every Black man goal. Because of its not, you're not only going to have a dry dikk but you're going to become stagnant.Stagnation isn't a joke

Without economics you're not getting no bytch if you're the avg black man. Bw are living in their own mental movie right now where they can have the personality of a fukking shoe box, no domestic training, and because they have a degree they can still pull a man that has LeBron body and George Washington Craver brain and Tupac personality. The avg black woman want some kind of Frankenstein nikka that simply don't exist.

Many bw heads are all fukked up. Theyre mentally cooked without the direction of men. So ignore black women until u get your economic game tight. Then u can have the power to tell her to stfu, because woman want dominant men deep down. They want to be told to shut the fukk up and that they're fukking idiots because it's a man's job to teach his woman. Women aren't supposed to lead. They can't lead. Thats why u need economic power to gain that respect.

The white man disenfranchised black men for a reason. He knew it'll strip our man hood away. Now u have many black men out here stagnant. No Money, no woman, no sense of hope. They just grow old and lose their mind. I got a cousin that been on the couch so long, that nikka might aswell be a pillow.

When u don't have economic power...u have to beg crackers for jobs. And they'll give u a min wage job mostly. On the job they're going to treat u like a n1gger all day until u quit or until u flip out and they fire u.

The white man is never going to empower you. The art of war is to destroy the men and use his woman as concubines. Theyre doing now, except it's economic. They take our women, gove them resources in exchange for their loyalty and in some cases sex. And the men they either kill us, lock us up or turn is into bytches. That's why u got so many nikkas walking around in dresses. I seen a nikka downtown wearing a fukking purple wig and army boots. That nikka was gone, totally cooked mentally.

After a while, this happens when black men lose their mind from being stagnant. That's why u see young dudes begging crackers for change or wandering the streets aimlessly, totally gone. These nikkas are finished, they're basically zombies. Shells of once ambitious men.

Without money, u have no hope and u can't get a woman. Without a woman u can't start a family or have companionship. Every male needs feminine energy to offset his masculine energy. Without a woman, you're basically a bytch. Your swag is going to be down. Once your swag is down You become vulnerable for any type exploitation.

Every black man needs independence, because without it you might aswell chop your dikk off and replace it with a p*ssy because in America u can't be a man if u have a white daddy.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
The average black man angle is played out. They stay bytching about girls not liking them. But not as much as the special snowflake black men.

I don't see how not having the tools to attract black women is the fault of black women. Or the fault of women of any ethnic group.

Furthermore these average black men arguments never include the black women they reject. I see black girls holler at black men and they don't recognize the signs, or they think they're too good for the girl.

There aren't enough dimes out there to share. Most men can't pull a dime, and no man can keep one. Lower your standards. You'll be surprised what having realistic standards will do for your life.

If you have to force a woman to do anything she's not your woman and you're not a player. Always by choice never by force. Women choose. A man presents options.

You should only hit a woman if she asks you to hit her. That's another thread though.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If OP has to get money to get women, let him cook.

I'm tired of brehs trying to convince other cats that you can get P without having money. Let that man create his own motivation.

I know a lot dudes want to say it's pathetic for a man to need money to get women, but eff it. I'd rather see a bunch of "pathetic" black men that are doing well in life, than a bunch of broke ass dudes that can bag chicks.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
My post will be all over the place but overall it comes down to this, Black men have lost our sense of community. We hate on each other for stupid reasons, while looking for acceptance from non blacks.

- A very large amount of black men care too much about flexing and nothing else. Now, a bunch of brehs will come in and say "b-b-but every group of men flexes!!!" Well black men tend to flex with $300 basketball shoes, jeans, watches, cars, etc. Asian men, cacs, Arabs, etc flex with their businesses, yes even in the areas where a bunch of black men live. Flexing is fine when you are already able to employ yourself and your people...when you can't, and you and all the other black men around you are totally dependent on a white man to eat...Well it looks kind of silly. Swagged out but don't own anything. It's dysfunctional and that's the only way to put it. In normal functioning communities, the men of that group notice that there are no businesses owned by people who look like them and pool resources together to open one of their own, even if it's small. In ours, the black men don't pool resources together, they compete with each other while non black men start the businesses and extract wealth together.:wow:call me a "hater" if you wish. This is the dark reality of the black man's communities in 2017

- Most black men, including the guys on here, view other black men as the competition instead of non black men. Black men love non blacks too much and not his own skin and people enough. :wow: Look how other races of men are proud of their race, build together, and put their people on, etc instead of finding pleasure in seeing others who look like them have to depend on outsiders for basic necessities. They have a stronger sense of community. We look down on and clown those of us who earn less or don't have certain brands.....European brands at that....Even though at the end of the day......Whether you're a "lower class" black or middle class black....You all still work for a white person.....And whites, Asians, Arabs, etc own the businesses. Your salary is higher than some other blacks, but you're still as dependent on white ppl as they are for a check yet still look down on them....Blacks with higher or even average salaries tend to be very very classist and are quick to look down on other black people....Instead of linking up to start businesses to help black people....We rather laud our salary and trinkets over other nikkas heads to feel superior, like other races don't still view you as a nikka even if you're driving a Benz living in a white neighborhood. :francis:

- Other races of men know that starting a business is beneficial to not only others but also themselves. It helps their people but it also helps them. Being a business owner has benefits. Practicing group economics has benefits. Etc

-Approx 1 in 3 black men in America will go to prison. Some guys feel that because they're not in prison like a lot of their guys, that everything's okay. But what about our sons?? Black males are a target in America from the day we're born, but black men don't seem concerned enough.

- Speaking of sons, black men don't seem concerned about our future sons having to go to Spencer and Samantha for jobs. Everybody's like :yeshrug:when I talk about this, nikkas act like I'm speaking another language

We refuse to build together, and our low-standard motto is "a job is a job :yeshrug:

Last edited: