Every COLI poster gets a unique superpower in this thread

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Corruption Magic
The power to use corruption-related magic. Form of Magic.
The user is able perform a form of magic that utilizes a form of corruption or tainted nature to a variety of effects.

Wow. How befitting.

I would seek revenge.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Powerful Touch

The power to manipulate the biology of others via touch or Physical contact, for negative or positive effects.

I'm fapping all day.

Really I think the fact that I can absorb memories, knowledge and power is the best part. I can also transform objects and people, and heal or disintegrate. I would definitely travel around healing decrepit ill people once I've made my fortune by stealing smarter people's thoughts :smugfavre:. Since I can also acquire skills by just touching an object I'd master the craft of whatever realm this secret falls in and there would be COMPLETE DOMINATION!!! I wonder if this has to be rogue style and I have to wear gloves all the time? :patrice:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Vampiric Toxicity

The user possesses blood that is toxic to vampiric entities that renders them immune to vampirism and can affect or kill any vampiric being that comes in contact with their blood.
Limitations
  • Psychic Vampires can work around the user's immunity as they do not require blood to fuel their powers.
  • Transcendent Vampires may be more resistant than the normal vampire.
  • User's blood must make contact with a vampire for the effects to occur.
Known Users
  • Superman (DC Comics)
  • Elsa Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
  • Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
  • Karolina Dean (Marvel Comics)
  • Humanized Vampires (Day Breakers); Treated Vampire Blood
  • Himegami Aisa (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
  • John Constantine (DC Comics/Hellblazer)
  • Maryann Forrester (True Blood)
  • Jonathan Morgenstern (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
I don't know what to do with this. I guess if I come in contact with any vampires I'm good.