EVERY DAY y'all make threads about how the 90's were so much better.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am all for people talking about Hip Hop in any era as long as it isn't done in a whiny way.

My one and only problem with the constant 90s threads is a lot of posters in those threads were 5-10 years old by the time the 90s were OVER. Say what you want about reading and watching old footage but it was much different in the moment when the RADIO announced the death of Tupac first. You can't say how much everything sucks now and compare it to a time that you really don't remember or were living as a small child.
This. I was a teenager in the 90s. Our perspectives differ from those born in the 90s.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this. i see alot posts bout 90s joints and how much better 90s is but they playin shyt that wasnt gettin play like that back then. you can tell who was 'there' and who wasnt.

these kids dont know bout columbia house either. :wow:

but real shyt OP, im dead tired of all these 90s were better threads.
I'm sick of all the the 90s were better threads too...they've been over. I'm not one of those stuck in the past mofos either that refuse to adapt to the times.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this. i see alot posts bout 90s joints and how much better 90s is but they playin shyt that wasnt gettin play like that back then. you can tell who was 'there' and who wasnt.

but real shyt OP, im dead tired of all these 90s were better threads.
I'm sick of all the the 90s were better threads too...they've been over. I'm not one of those stuck in the past mofos either that refuse to adapt to the times.

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
70's and 80s music >>>>>>

But compared to todays music the 90s seems like Gold

Growing up music was all we had could not imagine growing up just listening to this shyt music id be in jail

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

I should be in prison right now the amount of times I raped those poor folks. I had to have gotten at least 100 tapes and CD's from them over the years and may have paid a grand total of $2 for them shyts. :mjlol: