Every nikka in Kanye crew on that :mjpls:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall ought 2 listen to this man, he giving yall the game for free.

White women are opressed By white men 2.

I think it's safe to say pretty much everybody who's not a white man is being oppressed by them in some capacity but some are oppressed a lot more than others. White women being the least in that group though.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you post the same shyt in another thread when a black women looks happy with a white dude, you overly emotional fakkit :heh:

Not my concern. :whoa:
Im not obligated to do that so I wont care enough to spend the energy one way or another on bw and ir,slut. :bryan:

not my job to take up for them. if you care enough then YOU do it, bytch. I and any other black man owe you NOTHING.

Last edited:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw them bishes on LSA crying about this the other day.:mjlol:

They'll have no problem claiming the offspring spawned from these types of relationships, though.:sas1:

Unless of course the offspring has the temerity to identify as "biracial" and not "black".:sas2:
funny because they were worshiping george lucas wife yesterday. hypocrite hoes

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny because they were worshiping george lucas wife yesterday. hypocrite hoes

Exactly why you should never take a bedwench seriously.

Treat them the same as you would a viper or a white supremacist. Otherwise theyll slit your throat the first chance they get.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nothing, it's too late... We waited too long on the very people that enslaved us to save us and now there is no where to run. The very people that we complain about and want to make demands to feed us, it's too late. Black folks don't own shyt in the world, not even the illicit shyt we glorify, at this point black people are just walking talking jokes.

this is the definition of defeatism

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just being honest, we failed this race long ago. When whites, Hispanics, Jews, Asians, and Arabs decide to go ahead and finish the job, we can end this bullshyt. I'm sick of black people making a fool of ourselves.
The Coli don't want to hear the truth. In the Autobiography of Malcolm X he tells about how the black men back in the 1940-50's, including himself, would go crazy when them white attention whores would come to the negro clubs. When Malcolm X flaunted his white girl around, them negros would literally stand at their table on some :krs::noah::banderas:. shyt is pathetic:camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what happened to this crew..

sw_02_mcff09_paris_131.jpg

?
they prolly all got aids