Every nikka in Kanye crew on that :mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Lash out at the white supremacists for what? nikka they winning they're not going to change their behavior they're doing what they're supposed to be doing they're white supremacists protecting and proliferating a system of white supremacy. Lashing out at them is just going to make them laugh in your face like :umad:Y'all acting as if y'all can say some magic words or give a history lesson that's going to shame the devils. nikkas have to change what they're doing cause once other groups immigrate to America they want to fit in to the system of white supremacy not change it. We've all heard of Arabs and east Asians and mexicans shytting on black people for white acceptance they only want to change the system when it affects them. Black people are on their own
Oh, so talking shyt based on assumptions you've made about anonymous people yall know jack shyt about other than whats posted is supposed to do something? lol....good luck with that.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
You're either a troll or resorting to complete idiocy cuz people have turned your whole arguement into swiss cheese. Have some dignity and fall back.
My argument was validated breh... All y'all nikkas could do is ask me what have I done for the black community. No one is this thread has proved me wrong at all.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I never seen you post anywhere at all til tonight, the fukk you watchin me so hard for my guy is you the post police or somethin :dahell: and lookin at the nut ass shyt you saying in this thread who the hell are you to talk about any serious issues in the black community, you just trolling again fam

you been feelin some type of way for a while now for some reason, you used to fukk with me :francis: talk to me, don't run around tryna slander my name for attention
Does Marta run down to Cordele yet?

Tae

All Star
Daps
Nope. The problem is the white man. White women are not the problem. You want it to be that way because you have your own personal issues with them as a black woman and I understand it but, this racial war is between men mostly. It's been black men vs. white men for 500 years. Men lead. Women follow. Black women gonna always follow us. White women gonna always follow them. As our fortune rises or fall, so does yours, because you're our women. Whatever race we're talking about, the woman's status rises/falls with the man. Not to be chauvinistic but, yall just there on the sideline :francis: If tomorrow all white men dropped dead, how exactly would white women carry the torch of white supremacy? Would be a short fight lol.... If tomorrow all black men dropped dead, how exactly would black women continue to fight against white supremacy? lol.....Yall would get hooked up with Brad and Ryan quick fast.

:manny:
It's sort of like trying to figure out which is worse, Hitler or those who took out his orders no questions asked. I say they are both as bad, but I can see how more people would have a problem with Hitler.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
My argument was validated breh... All y'all nikkas could do is ask me what have I done for the black community. No one is this thread has proved me wrong at all.
...and that alone shut you the fukk down cuz you have yet to have showed any examples. All you're doing now is arguing just to get the last word like a female. There's no way you've ever had a father figure other than random nikkas who boss hogged your sega genesis from you and kicked over your pillow forts every other morning.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know you seen your moms do it to keep a roof over ya head but it's not okay to be on another man's dikk b.

It took you nearly ten minutes to type out that struggle retort when all it would have taken your mother was three seconds to swallow.
If only, if only.
:mjcry:

Daps
Oh, so talking shyt based on assumptions you've made about anonymous people yall know jack shyt about other than whats posted is supposed to do something? lol....good luck with that.
I'm not talking about coli members. I'm talking about black people that don't own the roof over their heads, don't own the car in their driveways, don't read shyt don't know shyt. Listen to destructive music, compete with black women rather than competing with the men of other races, put races of women who shyt on us on a pedestal etc. If you're a coli member and this applies to you then :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Killerc00nInstinct at it again.
A white woman in a thread filled with c00ns who love white women and hate white men talking about black injustice. :pachaha:
Ask her if she is lobbying to get more high wage jobs in the hands of black men, ask her if she is lobbying to start programs to keep young black kids off of the streets?
If not then she is nothing but a fake computer militant looking for daps and rep. But you think she cares about the community. :mjlol:
Nice try though :umad:
Are you one of those black women? :ohhh:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Lash out at the white supremacists for what? nikka they winning they're not going to change their behavior they're doing what they're supposed to be doing they're white supremacists protecting and proliferating a system of white supremacy. Lashing out at them is just going to make them laugh in your face like :umad:Y'all acting as if y'all can say some magic words or give a history lesson that's going to shame the devils. nikkas have to change what they're doing cause once other groups immigrate to America they want to fit in to the system of white supremacy not change it. We've all heard of Arabs and east Asians and mexicans shytting on black people for white acceptance they only want to change the system when it affects them. Black people are on their own
That's all I'm saying, you summed it up beautifully. We're screaming racism and they're saying, ok I'm racist. . Now what?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What that has to do with my self esteem? I am a black male and I have dated white girls before but I have come to realize that they are put too much on the pedestal by men of all races. Don't you see the issue here in this picture? The fact that none of the women in the video share their mother's phenotype? The same white people we say oppress us, the same white people who control the world, here we are once we get famed, praised and sharing our gained wealth with their women. Once their kids, have kids and they also marry white. They will have zero connection to the black community and their wealth will turn white. That is where I am getting at.

I don't pay much attention to white women anymore.
No I don't see the issue with this picture and neither did you at one time so beat it Pookie lol. I don't kick that white people oppress me shyt so I can't speak on that. You a dude why are you championing a chick issue then? When dudes start caring who other dudes fukking/marrying? That's chick shyt bruh and I don't give a fukk what anybody says on here it just is. What's up with this wealth shyt too? I'm not the stats end all be all guy but 7 out of 10 dudes making over 100k (I think that's the figure) still are with black women so what the fukk are y'all talking about dudes get money and leave. Cats out here sounding like money grubbers out here. Here you go with that low self esteem shyt again talking about the biracial kid is going to marry white didn't know 100% of biracials did that. Like I said you nikkas got low fukking self esteem and should tell your parents they failed you.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
It's sort of like trying to figure out which is worse, Hitler or those who took out his orders no questions asked. I say they are both as bad, but I can see how more people would have a problem with Hitler.

It's a man world. Women follow :manny:

Been true throughout history.

Black men didn't get curb stomped for 500 years because of women. We got curb stomped because we couldn't defend ourselves against white men and arab men. That's it. While we were warring over petty tribal differences, white men united under white supremacy. Since we lived a prosperous life in Africa, we was content to lay in the sun. Cave man could barely feed his family, so he had more incentive to set about the world and pillage/conquer/steal. Mix that with them receiving the WMDs of the time first and its a cocktail for white supremacy. Always been black men vs. white men. If black men held all the wealth and power, would you not be riding with us just as hard as white women did their men? I would hope so :usure:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Are you one of those black women? :ohhh:
One of which black women? :lupe:
One who calls out c00ns and hypocrites on this site every chance I get and doesn't bother to go into threads about another black man killed to hear the brehs rant and rave about white men only to salivate over his women in the next thread.
If so then...
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
It's a man world. Women follow :manny:

Been true throughout history.

Black men didn't get curb stomped for 500 years because of women. We got curb stomped because we couldn't defend ourselves against white men. That's it. While we were warring over petty tribal differences, white men united under white supremacy. Since we lived a prosperous life in Africa, we was content to lay in the sun. Cave man could barely feed his family, so he had more incentive to set about the world and pillage/conquer/steal. Mix that with them receiving the WMDs of the time and its a cocktail for white supremacy. Always been black men vs. white men. If black men held all the wealth and power, would you not be riding with us just as hard as white women did their men? I would hope so :usure:

Dats a ill azz post I need 2 read some of the books u reading. Put me on