Every nikka in Kanye crew on that :mjpls:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Why can't a brotha say some real shyt but y'all let that musty Arab @charmander call y'all a nikka all day.

:pachaha: fendi mane you still on this bullshyt tryna convince nikkas I'm an arab, give it up bro...I've posted pics of my family there ain't no fukkin Arabs anywhere :mjlol:

I legit don't even remember why you start beefing with me to begin with :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Married for 29 years...

BvqOZD1m.png

Continue directing your anger towards men online instead of in the direction of the man who walked out on you.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Don't make this about me nikka, this is about US. My family straight foo fool
In making it about US, you made it about us. You just said all my family and everyone I know should be extinguished off the face of the earth! The fukk you think I'm supposed to say? Nothing about the child rapist, isis members, politicians, the bernie madoffs, the sex slave traffickers, the wife beater, the serial killers, the pharmaceutical chemist, the organ stealers, the jury members, the judges, the cops, the teachers, the fukk!!!! Like I said, you don't know shyt. Live your life but don't bring ignorance into a place of sanity unless you too are one of the above and if you so happen to be, fukk you!

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: fendi mane you still on this bullshyt tryna convince nikkas I'm an arab, give it up bro...I've posted pics of my family there ain't no fukkin Arabs anywhere :mjlol:

I legit don't even remember why you start beefing with me to begin with :dead:
I ain't seen you post in the Ferguson thread or any thread about the injustices in our community yet French Montana. Stop using us to experience our so called culture breh.

Tae

All Star
Daps
There's a white woman on the coli that is often in more threads about black injustice than quite a few of the black women here.
Black women who are only present when the topic is about black dikk, white vagina, or nikkas simply not being worth a damn.
Kinda funny how some black women are bigger white supremacist than the women they hate.
They hate white women because they love white men. Think I'm lying? Look at Azelia Banks.
:mjpls:

Killerc00nInstinct at it again.
A white woman in a thread filled with c00ns who love white women and hate white men talking about black injustice. :pachaha:
Ask her if she is lobbying to get more high wage jobs in the hands of black men, ask her if she is lobbying to start programs to keep young black kids off of the streets?
If not then she is nothing but a fake computer militant looking for daps and rep. But you think she cares about the community. :mjlol:
Nice try though :umad:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Isn't dude of Eritrean descent?

Now you sound like you have a colorism issue:mjpls:

Them light skinned people got you feeling real insecure my dude. Agenda exposed.
That fool is an Icee technician, he ain't fooling me, y'all let that bacha bazi boy shyt on black people everyday but I'm the c00n.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
There's a white woman on the coli that is often in more threads about black injustice than quite a few of the black women here.
Black women who are only present when the topic is about black dikk, white vagina, or nikkas simply not being worth a damn.
Kinda funny how some black women are bigger white supremacist than the women they hate.
They hate white women because they love white men. Think I'm lying? Look at Azelia Banks.

_

Last edited:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sad but theres alot of truth in what youre saying here. the bullshyt that black men have to deal with is insane. especially the part about some of them being bigger white supremacists than actual white supremacists.:snoop:
So you don't disagree with him :manny: I mean it's impossible to disagree with him if you're honest with yourself. I mean nikkas in America: losing
nikkas in west Asia: losing
nikkas in Brazil: Losing
nikkas in various African countries: losing
nikkas lost.
It makes me mad too but i'm not going to lash out because the nikka telling the truth and I don't like it.
The black race hasn't been the same since Arabs and whites came into Africa and kicked down the buildings.

Exibit A. this the perfect example of what youre talking about Killer Instinct:bryan:

Got damn some of you cats self esteem is in the shytter. Y'all need to get it together cause this shyt is sad.

theyre pussies if they get hurt by who the next person is involved with. let them suffer in their own tears:pachaha:

Daps
The issue is that dude is lashing out AGAINST US instead of these white supremacists, and talking all of this shyt but hasn't done one fukking thing but post on a forum.
Lash out at the white supremacists for what? nikka they winning they're not going to change their behavior they're doing what they're supposed to be doing they're white supremacists protecting and proliferating a system of white supremacy. Lashing out at them is just going to make them laugh in your face like :umad:Y'all acting as if y'all can say some magic words or give a history lesson that's going to shame the devils. nikkas have to change what they're doing cause once other groups immigrate to America they want to fit in to the system of white supremacy not change it. We've all heard of Arabs and east Asians and mexicans shytting on black people for white acceptance they only want to change the system when it affects them. Black people are on their own

Daps
Got damn some of you cats self esteem is in the shytter. Y'all need to get it together cause this shyt is sad.

What that has to do with my self esteem? I am a black male and I have dated white girls before but I have come to realize that they are put too much on the pedestal by men of all races. Don't you see the issue here in this picture? The fact that none of the women in the video share their mother's phenotype? The same white people we say oppress us, the same white people who control the world, here we are once we get famed, praised and sharing our gained wealth with their women. Once their kids, have kids and they also marry white. They will have zero connection to the black community and their wealth will turn white. That is where I am getting at.

I don't pay much attention to white women anymore.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess this part flew right over your head. :wow:

You said white women have never been our problem. White women are apart of and contribute to white supremacy so they have always been very much apart of the problem just as much as white men.

I hope you also believe that if a white man is sexing a black woman he is very much on our side as well. :smugbiden:

Nope. The problem is the white man. White women are not the problem. You want it to be that way because you have your own personal issues with them as a black woman and I understand it but, this racial war is between men mostly. It's been black men vs. white men for 500 years. Men lead. Women follow. Black women gonna always follow us. White women gonna always follow them. As our fortune rises or fall, so does yours, because you're our women. Whatever race we're talking about, the woman's status rises/falls with the man. Not to be chauvinistic but, yall just there on the sideline :francis: If tomorrow all white men dropped dead, how exactly would white women carry the torch of white supremacy? Would be a short fight lol.... If tomorrow all black men dropped dead, how exactly would black women continue to fight against white supremacy? lol.....Yall would get hooked up with Brad and Ryan quick fast.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That fool is an Icee technician, he ain't fooling me, y'all let that bacha bazi boy shyt on black people everyday but I'm the c00n.
You're either a troll or resorting to complete idiocy cuz people have turned your whole arguement into swiss cheese. Have some dignity and fall back.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I ain't seen you post in the Ferguson thread or any thread about the injustices in our community yet French Montana. Stop using us to experience our so called culture breh.

:mjlol: I never seen you post anywhere at all til tonight, the fukk you watchin me so hard for my guy is you the post police or somethin :dahell: and lookin at the nut ass shyt you saying in this thread who the hell are you to talk about any serious issues in the black community, you just trolling again fam

you been feelin some type of way for a while now for some reason, you used to fukk with me :francis: talk to me, don't run around tryna slander my name for attention