Every SNES game in one eBay listing

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
:to: my childhood :salute: 25K though :whew:

You are bidding on a complete set of every North American Super Nintendo (SNES) game ever released. This set is the result of half a decade of collecting.

I was limited to only 12 images, but I actually have 42 images at higher resolution:
You can view all of the images here: imgur.com/a/AQp5R

All 721 games sold at retail in the United States, Canada and Mexico are included.
Also included is every single box ever released. Note that Mario-All Stars+World, Super Scope 6, and Miracle Piano did not have individual game boxes.
Also included is 605 unique game manuals, comprising 84% of all manuals. I have approximately half of the rarest manuals here, but you can see specifics below.
Also included are 400-700 white box inserts, 400-700 white usage instruction booklets, 400-700 Nintendo Power advertisement cards and posters, 300-500 registration cards, and 100 or so posters.
Also included are 26 duplicate games, 15 duplicate boxes, and 50-100 duplicate manuals.
What is *not* included is any not-for-resale, unreleased, and unlicensed games.
Please see the list below for the full inventory.

This set was built by purchasing used carts, instructions and boxes from countless sellers. The conditions of each item vary, as indicated by the below list.
I have made an effort to ensure that the most desirable carts have intact labels. Any boxes that had seriously damaged front or back artwork were replaced. This is where most of the duplicates come from. But by no means is this a pristine set. We are talking about used games more than 20 years old. There will be creases, there will be folds, there will be finger smudges. The list below shows you the conditions for each item I have.

I have made an effort to clean the set to the best of my ability.
Any stickers were carefully removed with a hot air gun from boxes, and with isopropyl alcohol from cartridges.
I've removed any magic marker writing from cartridges with isopropyl alcohol and light detergents.
I have manually cleaned every single game's PCB contacts, and tested them to ensure the games were fully working.
I've tested every battery terminal with a multimeter and replaced any dead batteries that I could find.
There was little I could do about existing damage to items, and yellowing caused by UV exposure.
Please see the pictures in the imgur gallery, they are exactly what you will be receiving.

I am located in Columbus, Ohio and I am open for local pick-up. Serious buyers may stop by to inspect the collection prior to purchasing it.
Payment method is up to the buyer: Paypal, payment on pickup, etc. My only condition is that payment must clear my bank prior to me releasing these games.
Local pick-up is preferred, especially so the items can be inspected by the buyer. But I will ship via freight at the buyer's expense.
In all, this set comprises about four crates and 400lbs.

Serious buyers are welcome to contact me with further questions.

Every Single Super Nintendo Game In One eBay Listing

Complete US Super Nintendo SNES Collection with All Boxes and Most Manuals | eBay

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I got the complete library on my PC. For free. And dude is charging 25K? :wtf:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wait a second did this guy say it all weighed 400lbs? That seems a bit high...

10-15K is what he will have to settle for. There is no way he nets 20K for that

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
images