“Every white family needs to have atleast 6 babies “

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The only reason why a person should be having kids is to keep their bloodline and family tree 🌴 relevant so whenever the day comes that they pass away for whatever reason their generational bloodline keeps going and growing rather than just ending with them.

That's the mindset more Black people should investing towards. There's a lot of people out here who are the last standing member in their family tree with their bloodline hanging on a thread because they did not choose to procreate when they had the chance.

All this race motivated birth rate shyt is a tactic White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis use to keep themselves motivated and seek out unprovoked violence towards other people under the guise of protecting their race. Basically the “white genocide” (look it up if you don't know) paranoia trope, yes white birthrates are decreasing but Supremacists tend to overzealously exaggerate in order to fuel a war that's been brewing in their heads.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's a decades old mentality that doesn't work anymore for the average person. I'm quick to tell somebody it's not the 1950s anymore. Have kids when you can afford them. The end.

"I wanna have kids and let them take care of me when I'm old!"

They will grow up and throw your old black azz to a nursing home with the quickness.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Man, these people are an ugly race, let them have as many babies as they want, they'll either end up being fakkits, drug addicts, dead infantryman, suicidal middle managers, or some other waste of air :russell:
Damn chill on me

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And if all of them do? Then what?

If this, if that.

:hubie:

All Im saying is that I see a ton of people raise kids that end up being wage slaves and can barely support themselves when they grow up. They don't have the financial resources to help their aging parents and just ditch them in a facility. Far too often, in this generation.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:

All Im saying is that I see a ton of people raise kids that end up being wage slaves and can barely support themselves when they grow up. They don't have the financial resources to help their aging parents and just ditch them in a facility. Far too often, in this generation.
The debate was about people with the bag, like the white guy posted here.