Everyday Struggle Canceled...last show gonna be 12/17

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I will never ever understand the the love affair people have wit Ak. :yeshrug:I’ll never get it. He’s absolutely nothing that I tune into or listen to regarding music.
He’s a fukkery magnet who used to post on sites like this one. That kinda also explains why these shows don’t work for hip hop unfortunately. Look at the other round table show Joe Budden has. People low key resent Jinx even though he’s there to be the smart factual one. We were more interested when Scottie Beam was throwing hissy fits. Ak is the beneficiary of a generation of hip hop fans who don’t wanna learn or know what’s happening.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
He’s a fukkery magnet who used to post on sites like this one. That kinda also explains why these shows don’t work for hip hop unfortunately. Look at the other round table show Joe Budden has. People low key resent Jinx even though he’s there to be the smart factual one. We were more interested when Scottie Beam was throwing hissy fits. Ak is the beneficiary of a generation of hip hop fans who don’t wanna learn or know what’s happening.

pretty much, ak is a avatar for internet nikka nerds

And im one of them :troll: