Exactly how big of a failure has Rosario Dawson's career been?

How much of a failure is she?

• Total voters

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Latina Nigress her whole career....concubine for cac dikk, fukk that hoe.

Afro-Latina

Right.... She industry snatch... It's like a cat angry because the neighborhood whore is....... Being a whore.... Actually I think this dude actually wants to :cape:For that tramp.... This is a deep rooted frustration that he wants to simp for this industry floozy!

:camby:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
he-got-game-o.gif

Well, i guess Uncle Jake was right all along about Lala...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Hollywood is just one great big boys club!": Rosario( The White man's doorknob)Dawson,
Well she would know, shes been pass around a lot of them. And yet still hasn't casting couched her way to Hollywood prominence. What happens when some sucker producer falls for her whorish advances and gives her a lead roll? FAILURE...Box office wise and critically
Trance barely broke even worldwide and that was with a small budget and an Oscar winning Director who's last two films were box-office hits!. And to think the silly bytch had to sleep with the old fart to get the part! it now looks like her most famous part Gale will be recast when her old sugar daddy/ mentor Harvey Weinstein makes his SIN CITY for t.v. series, she shouldn't of had that falling out with him over her licence-to-lose money vanity project of hers, it would never had made it's money back, not with her record at the box-office, no doubt he'll cast someone younger, prettier, sexier and the thing Dawson would want to be most in the world to be... a blue eyed white person!
Did she reject you or something breh cause that is a lot of anger for someone you've never dealt with.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whew, more actresses need to show them nether lips like Rosario. I wanted to hop through the screen and eat when I seen her in trance.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JacksonvilleSwaguar
Rosario Dawson is a new mom.
The 35-year-old actress adopted a 12-year-old girl in October, a source tells Page Six.
Dawson, who was adopted by her stepfather Greg Dawson when she was 1, has been vocal in the past about her plans, telling Latina magazine in 2008 that she planned to adopt.

“That idea has stayed in the back of my head, but lately, I’ve been thinking about it more,” the “Top Five” star told the mag, explaining, “My mother and grandmother are extraordinary women, and they’re getting older. It struck me recently that one day I might be sitting around with my children, going, ‘Your grandma was an amazing woman; I really wish you could’ve known her.’ . . . Whatever time I have, I want it.”

Dawson, who has sat as an event chair for OrphanAid Africa, split with “Slumdog Millionaire” director Danny Boyle in 2013 and is single.
Her rep didn’t get back to us.