Examples of 50 D**kriding Diddy.....SPOOKY:dame:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
50 BEEN had a infatuation with Puff. Deep down he probably jealous of how Diddy got all the relationships on lock in the industry and the amount of bank Puff got.
But then again what can you expect from a phone recording snake who shyts on his own crew.... Still a dope rapper and even a better actor.
:childplease:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess 50 wants the vodka crown and will attempt to get it by any means. Regardless, it's entertaining, why would anyone care who's being shytted on if it's entertaining? Actually care about this kind of stuff brehs, smh. I like French constantly sh!tting on 50's vodka in defense of Puffy too, I just think eventually it's going to lead to a beating, but that's neither here nor there.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Diddy was the only artist 50 apologize to back when he never showed anybody mercy I wonder why....

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Diddy didn't want to do business with him when Curly was caught up in the drama of getting shot up at the time. i don't blame Diddy one bit, by the time 50 was shopping for a deal Diddy was already a major brand in hip hop.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Diddy didn't want to do business with him when Curly was caught up in the drama of getting shot up at the time. i don't blame Diddy one bit, by the time 50 was shopping for a deal Diddy was already a major brand in hip hop.
This has nothing to do with the rift, nothing at all. You left out the part where he wanted 50 to ghost write for his label, but 50 brought a gun to the meeting and when he heard a scuffle outside 50 brandish the firearm and that's when puff, said I can't do this, I'm already in trouble because of this shyt.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
i think that is the reason, there's interviews about it. he was bitter about that.
NO he wasn't, he understood why puff didn't sign him as a ghost writer. Puffy was going through the Shyne trial at the time and 50 pulled the piece in the conf room when he heard Wolf scuffling with someone outside of the conf room. That is when Puff said I can't have this type of drama around me right now.

Fif started going at Puff, after Puff tried to pull a fast one bait and switch on the Mase deal.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This has nothing to do with the rift, nothing at all. You left out the part where he wanted 50 to ghost write for his label, but 50 brought a gun to the meeting and when he heard a scuffle outside 50 brandish the firearm and that's when puff, said I can't do this, I'm already in trouble because of this shyt.

it was part of why he don't get along, you just said the other part.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
NO he wasn't, he understood why puff didn't sign him as a ghost writer. Puffy was going through the Shyne trial at the time and 50 pulled the piece in the conf room when he heard Wolf scuffling with someone outside of the conf room. That is when Puff said I can't have this type of drama around me right now.

Fif started going at Puff, after Puff tried to pull a fast one bait and switch on the Mase deal.

he didn't want to do the deal with Mase cause Diddy was still cashing in on him. giving him Mase would've made Diddy lose bank on him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its all over the mase situation, diddy jerked fifty and he on his neck ever since..wont ever let that go..50 feels like he was robbed