MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Here is the link to the guide (it's distributed with my chatbot on Facebook Messenger):
Messenger

Amazon FBA is the first business I started that was successful and is a low barrier to entry path to creating passive income.

The guide will allow you to research products and understand the costs associated with launching with better clarity than what is generally offered by paid courses.

Quick Tips for Success

Focus on the Product - Fancy marketing and plans be damned. If your product is not BETTER or DIFFERENTIATED to add more value than your competitors you WILL FAIL. FOCUS ON MAKING A BETTER PRODUCT!

Choose High Margin or Bundle Multiple Products - The only two measurables that matter with advertising and it's conversion rate and average cart value. The higher both these numbers the more effective your marketing spend. A low margin product will be horrible for advertising due to the slim profits. Go bigger when possible for Private label.

Build a List and Get Reviews - The conversion rate of your Amazon listing is almost 50% attributable to your reviews (specifically your negative ones). When launching, do everything in your power to get reviews. Utilize email lists and gift card contests and get creative. Social media is your friend and the same chatbot I use to distribute the guide is also generating product reviews for my FBA products and segmenting my audience in my sleep. Furthermore, I have a weekly email that blasts the growing list just to buy my product again (double down :shaq:)

Hope you guys like it and be sure to subscribe and like this post if it helps. I operate a facebook group too for it but any questions can be served here and I'll answer the best I can.

Here is the link again:
Messenger

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm gonna try and dedicate more time to youtube but i've been hella busy with my agency. Finally hired my first US based worker :wow: :banderas:
You started a staffing agency?

Silkk

Daps
Digital Marketing but I won't rule out that I won't look into staffing once I get marketing automated
Nice nice, I've been coming up with pages of notes for a couple youtube channels & IG pages I want to get up & running over the next few weeks

For the staffing agency though, I been wanting to get a passive stream started where I do coaching & the leg work to get people employed and in return get a 10% (possibly more) cut off what they get per check for say a year or so.

Still trying to find out the best route to legally take to go about doing that though. If I would actually need to start a business/LLC to do so.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The marketing agency route utilizes a ton of outsourcing but healthy margins (very healthy)

I may make a guide for that in due time but I need a stronger proof of concept here first (learning everyday)

Silkk

Daps
Here is the link to the guide (it's distributed with my chatbot on Facebook Messenger):
Messenger

Amazon FBA is the first business I started that was successful and is a low barrier to entry path to creating passive income.

The guide will allow you to research products and understand the costs associated with launching with better clarity than what is generally offered by paid courses.

Quick Tips for Success

Focus on the Product - Fancy marketing and plans be damned. If your product is not BETTER or DIFFERENTIATED to add more value than your competitors you WILL FAIL. FOCUS ON MAKING A BETTER PRODUCT!

Choose High Margin or Bundle Multiple Products - The only two measurables that matter with advertising and it's conversion rate and average cart value. The higher both these numbers the more effective your marketing spend. A low margin product will be horrible for advertising due to the slim profits. Go bigger when possible for Private label.

Build a List and Get Reviews - The conversion rate of your Amazon listing is almost 50% attributable to your reviews (specifically your negative ones). When launching, do everything in your power to get reviews. Utilize email lists and gift card contests and get creative. Social media is your friend and the same chatbot I use to distribute the guide is also generating product reviews for my FBA products and segmenting my audience in my sleep. Furthermore, I have a weekly email that blasts the growing list just to buy my product again (double down :shaq:)

Hope you guys like it and be sure to subscribe and like this post if it helps. I operate a facebook group too for it but any questions can be served here and I'll answer the best I can.

Here is the link again:
Messenger
Anyway you can reup or resend this. Thought I had it but don't.