Exclusive! Jimmy Henchman Rosemond Releases Statement to VladTV After Getting Retrial

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Exclusive! Jimmy Henchman Rosemond Releases Statement to VladTV After Getting Retrial

Tuesday [November 2], James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond's murder for hire charge was overturned. In 2014, the former rap promoter was convicted for ordering a hit on a G-Unit associate in retaliation for his son's assault. November 2, VladTV got exclusive statement from Rosemond, who will now face a retrial:

"What man have created, God will undo. What ex-prosecutor and now New York State Senator Todd Kaminsky done to me with his enlisted informants: Henry Butler, Leah Daniels, Khalil Abdullah and Tony Martin, was criminal and I will let God judge them, but it's time for them to do the right thing. If an army came to destroy me, it wouldn't happen unless by the will of God. It will take more than lies to take my light from me. The devil is a liar, and the details have been exposed."

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
fukk pill poppin' A strap, I pop that
Watch the Henchman trial, see a rat rat on a rat

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
nikka, picture what he said, and did I mention.Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time.I know you bytch nikkas is listenin, The World Is Mine! 2pac:pacspit: