Exclusive: OpenAI Used Kenyan Workers on Less Than $2 Per Hour to Make ChatGPT Less Toxic

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

Aww geez.

Doesnt getting shot at with a blank by Mowgli make you Coli famous?
Giving you some context posts so you don't feel bad reading the word cac over and over. You seemed a little baggy yesterday over my use of cac. Just trying to tell you I'm talking about cacs not the good whites.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Giving you some context posts so you don't feel bad reading the word cac over and over. You seemed a little baggy yesterday over my use of cac. Just trying to tell you I'm talking about cacs not the good whites.

Its clear you understood what was not at all sarcasm and what was my very serious concerns.

And its aggy. I'm assuming you learned the English language in a Brazilian jiujitsu academy by the good whites after being taken in after years of being a feral child unable to talk.

That would also explain the name Mowgli.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its clear you understood what was not at all sarcasm and what was my very serious concerns.

And its aggy. I'm assuming you learned the English language in a Brazilian jiujitsu academy by the good whites after being taken in after years of being a feral child unable to talk.

That would also explain the name Mowgli.
Don't nit pick. The cac AI doesn't respect the word aggy.