Excuse me but can anyone explain why white dudes dont wash their hands?

Robert California

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I was at a conference for work this past week with a cac co-worker.

Dude would literally use the bathroom and then use hand sanitizer instead of washing his hands :scust:

I'm washing my hands in the sink and he's all like "dude! :gladbron: , just use the sanitizer :jawalrus:

I keep washing my hands like :hhh:

Long story short, dude caught the flu and was sick ASF on the flight home :scust:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
some say its a ancestrial reason due to the dirtiness of their ancestors. and you dont even have to go back as far as things like how spain and europe was pre-Moors or anything
during slavery, they were dirty to, i remember some sections from Medical Apartheid( i need to go back reading it again) they had bad hygiene habits on top of not having good nurturing habits for taking care of babies.(black american slaves brought with them nurturing habits to take better care of babies)

another answer can simply be that CACs are nasty as shyt :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Hand Washing Rates by Race​

• The percentage of Asian people who washed their hands in 2020 in the US was the highest at 86.2%.
  • The ethnicity that washed their hands the least in the US in 2020 was 'Other' or mixed race people, at 71.9%.
  • Black people in the US are the least likely to use hand sanitizer regularly, with just 65.6% using it after contact with people.
Racial demographics are recorded differently all over the world. In addition, it would be disingenuous to say that African people wash their hands the least as if it's some kind of cultural observation. Many people in Africa don't have the means for regular hand washing.

The US has gathered data about how different ethnic groups washed their hands during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Asian population was the highest at over 86%, with white people as the second highest with 80.2%. Three out of every four Hispanic people washed their hands regularly, while 72.7% of Black people did.

There are also statistics regarding the use of hand sanitizer. Every population in the US used hand sanitizer less often than they washed their hands. Again, the Asian population was highest at 79%, followed by the white population at 72%. About 68% of Hispanic people used hand sanitizer, while a little over 65% of Black people did.

USDA study:

AJD

Superstar
Daps

• The percentage of Asian people who washed their hands in 2020 in the US was the highest at 86.2%.
  • The ethnicity that washed their hands the least in the US in 2020 was 'Other' or mixed race people, at 71.9%.
  • Black people in the US are the least likely to use hand sanitizer regularly, with just 65.6% using it after contact with people.
Racial demographics are recorded differently all over the world. In addition, it would be disingenuous to say that African people wash their hands the least as if it's some kind of cultural observation. Many people in Africa don't have the means for regular hand washing.

The US has gathered data about how different ethnic groups washed their hands during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Asian population was the highest at over 86%, with white people as the second highest with 80.2%. Three out of every four Hispanic people washed their hands regularly, while 72.7% of Black people did.

There are also statistics regarding the use of hand sanitizer. Every population in the US used hand sanitizer less often than they washed their hands. Again, the Asian population was highest at 79%, followed by the white population at 72%. About 68% of Hispanic people used hand sanitizer, while a little over 65% of Black people did.

USDA study:
How convenient, a cac study.:mjpls:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I had an experience at an airport once, the day started off with me arguing with some cacs about some shyt which made it open season for all of em. Was washing my hands in the terminal bathroom and a cac was walking straight out from the urinal passed the sink, and I just ":scust: you aint gonna wash your hands" he said "I just hopped out the shower and my dikk is clean why would I" I just stood there looking at him like ::scust: and we went about our day.. Pitiful.

HANDS ON SIGHT :pacspit:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I was at a conference for work this past week with a cac co-worker.

Dude would literally use the bathroom and then use hand sanitizer instead of washing his hands :scust:

I'm washing my hands in the sink and he's all like "dude! :gladbron: , just use the sanitizer :jawalrus:

I keep washing my hands like :hhh:

Long story short, dude caught the flu and was sick ASF on the flight home :scust:

Bet he caught covid 2x

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

USDA study:

What's the sample size and were the handwashing habits self-reported?

This doesn't match with my personal experience at all, and the experiences of most people in the thread, so I'm sceptical about the 80% figure for white handwashing

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

USDA study:
Yeah fukking right..Asians sell panties in vending machines.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
What's the sample size and were the handwashing habits self-reported?

This doesn't match with my personal experience at all, and the experiences of most people in the thread, so I'm sceptical about the 80% figure for white handwashing
he prolly got it from this

it was a Internet based survey composed of like 4,000 and some change people

and the questions went like this

“In the last week, how frequently did you use hand sanitizer after touching high-touch surfaces in public?” and “In the last week, how frequently did you wash your hands with soap and water after touching high-touch surfaces in public?” Bivariate chi-squared analyses identified covariates associated with frequency of hand hygiene.
so the results by race can land any which way pending on what type of people from a group you got with questioning like this^^^

so it really dont mean much.