Experienced Dogset brehs and brehettes, help me pick a puppy!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Finally pulling the trigger on a dog again after 10 years without one :wow: Im still fukking with Catset, Ill show yall love and still pet that mean ass furball my mom owns when I see him, but Im ready to drop the flag and claim WoofPack @RhapSaRiq

I need a big dog :dame: I mean like anything from a Dogo size to a Mastiff size, No Pit recommendations :mjpls:

Ive had plenty of experience handling large dogs, my uncle on one side always kept Pits and Argentine Dogos, uncle on the other side Rotties, I myself had a big German Shepherd for about 4 years before he passed that I trained myself to fetch, sit, stay, give paw and not wild out. So I feel like I have enough willpower to deal with a alpha dog, but Im sure theres more experienced dog owners on here. Heres some breeds that interest me:

Rottie
Doberman
King Shepherd
Kangal
Dogo Argentino
Caucasian Shepherd
Cane Corso
Akita
Presa Canario
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Boerboel
Giant Schnauzer

Im definitely looking for a guard dog, I have enough space for one to roam decently and could feed it top shelf food, just need one with a decent temperament. feel free to add or give suggestions please

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
14 year decision breh

I know :wow: thats why I need help, Ill definitely make an informed decision taking into account everything from the temp where I live to how good certain breeds are with kids, but Id likento hear from some of yall who owned some of these medium to larger dogs with a "difficult" reputation what its like. My GSD didnt give me any pressure but the breeds Im looking at now everybody on youtube says are for "experienced owners"