experiences I've had with weirdos and pedos In the Coli's favorite state

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
So, I lived and worked in Florida for many years so I'm pretty sure you guys realize that I've come across some really bizarre people. Imma give you two instances here

• I work for a furniture company that deliver big ticket items to a lot of older people's homes. Usually I wasn't the driver and I made deliveries with this one particular fellow who was from a New England State. Let's just say he was a piece of work. He was big time:mjpls: the fact he told me he moved to Florida to get away from the Democrats in the blue states of North. He really wasn't a friend of Hispanics so I know what he thought of black people. Anyway, one day we were doing our job making deliveries and he says something about a 12 year old girl. I dismiss what he said like, :sitdown:" I really didn't hear what I thought I heard did I?" So I act like I didn't hear what he said and gave him a pass hey maybe he was going through something:hubie: which he usually was because he had a whole lot of issues. A few weeks later he tells me why we're riding around making deliveries that he needs a 16 year old girl because the size of his junk it's not up to par.:mjtf:

I was holding my head all the way home from work that day that :snoop:.

I stopped working with him about a week after that and a few weeks later he got fired put something totally unrelated to this incident

So I'm making deliveries with the dude from the first story and we go to this gentleman's house and it looks like a budget Versace Mansion. All types of Greek statues and weird knick knacks in his house.:jbhmm: So course I'm thinking to myself I don't see any woman things around here and no straight man buys this type of stuff for his home. So it's quite obvious this individual is a homosexual. He was a white man about 5 foot 11 with gray hair and his mid-60s

He buys an entertainment center and for some weird reason he wants us to put it in his bedroom closet. And here's the kicker inside his bedroom he has a floor-length painting of a nude man holding a naked child. :scust::scust: The guy I'm working with turns around and looks at me like:gucci: "we got to get out of here!!" So I go back to the shop and tell my manager Ricardo what I saw at this dude's house and He tells me "this is Florida":yeshrug:. A few weeks later we have to make a delivery to the same guy again. Fortunate enough for me we didn't have to go anywhere near his bedroom.

I've got more but I just got off of third shift and I got to try to wind down and get some sleep.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I got one more for you

• I'm out at the park playing basketball with a friend of mine and some others and while I'm shooting around do comes up to me and says "so who you here with":sas1:

I reply like "yeah there's a hundred of us over there who wants to know?":aicmon:

He replies with "oh I'm just trying to make conversation " or something to that effect.

Anyway, the bathroom doors are open at this particular Park. About roughly 20 minutes later I see this dude going to the bathroom stall with another dude!!:dame::dame:

So, about a week later I go to Walmart to cash my check and I see this dude dressed in a shirt and tie coming out the bathroom and I give him the look like:wtb:

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Okay here's another story

I was working night audit at a hotel one night and about 12:30 am I had to use the bathroom. So as I come out the bathroom and walk up the hallway a young lady white, who was about 5 foot 4 and on the thin side but looked like the actress Valerie Harper in the face probably have very late twenties but because of obvious drug use she could easily pull off 40 comes up to me begging for help because her boyfriend left her in Daytona she's from Tampa. Allegedly, they were arguing because she would not stop dealing with the father of her child and he could not accept that. So he dropped her off at a Pilot station and she wandered over to the hotel where I was working.

She happen to have an iPhone and asked if she could use the that was at the front desk and I told her she could charge her phone only at the front desk you cannot take the charger anywhere. So she charges the phone little bit and calls the hospital that you just came from. As she was standing there in her purse was open I can see she had a ton of prescribed pills in her purse. Big old horse pills at that.

I tell her she can stay in the lobby as long as she stays tucked and out of the way until about 5:30 when the breakfast staff shows. She tells me she wants to call for an Uber I let her know

:gucci: " you know an Uber cost about 250 to $300 drive you all the way back to Tampa right" she says

"That's okay because I swiped my boyfriend's credit card right before he kicked me out of the car":lolbron:

I say okay and go on with my night tries to call an Uber but the transaction doesn't go through for some reason.

Anyway to make a long story short she touched herself out of the way it's time for me to go now I get off at 7 that morning I pulled out of there at about 7:30. So just out of courtesy and curiosity" I asked her what are you going to do now it's almost 8 in the morning and you've been here all night?" She says :yeshrug:
" Im going to walk home to Tampa"

"Tampa!?":usure: I says:dwillhuh: " that's well over a hundred miles it will take you almost for 5 days to walk back to Tampa

:ehh:" she says well you got to start sometime. I never saw her again after that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Okay here's another story

I was working night audit at a hotel one night and about 12:30 am I had to use the bathroom. So as I come out the bathroom and walk up the hallway a young lady white, who was about 5 foot 4 and on the thin side but looked like the actress Valerie Harper in the face probably have very late twenties but because of obvious drug use she could easily pull off 40 comes up to me begging for help because her boyfriend left her in Daytona she's from Tampa. Allegedly, they were arguing because she would not stop dealing with the father of her child and he could not accept that. So he dropped her off at a Pilot station and she wandered over to the hotel where I was working.

She happen to have an iPhone and asked if she could use the that was at the front desk and I told her she could charge her phone only at the front desk you cannot take the charger anywhere. So she charges the phone little bit and calls the hospital that you just came from. As she was standing there in her purse was open I can see she had a ton of prescribed pills in her purse. Big old horse pills at that.

I tell her she can stay in the lobby as long as she stays tucked and out of the way until about 5:30 when the breakfast staff shows. She tells me she wants to call for an Uber I let her know

:gucci: " you know an Uber cost about 250 to $300 drive you all the way back to Tampa right" she says

"That's okay because I swiped my boyfriend's credit card right before he kicked me out of the car":lolbron:

I say okay and go on with my night tries to call an Uber but the transaction doesn't go through for some reason.

Anyway to make a long story short she touched herself out of the way it's time for me to go now I get off at 7 that morning I pulled out of there at about 7:30. So just out of courtesy and curiosity" I asked her what are you going to do now it's almost 8 in the morning and you've been here all night?" She says :yeshrug:
" Im going to walk home to Tampa"

"Tampa!?":usure: I says:dwillhuh: " that's well over a hundred miles it will take you almost for 5 days to walk back to Tampa

:ehh:" she says well you got to start sometime. I never saw her again after that.
She blew herself back to tampa

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're probably right. And that's if she made it back there alive. The things that can happen to you between Daytona and Tampa are unthinkable.
giphy.gif