Explain to me why sagging is wrong

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:

Black folks' regular clothes was like this back in the 50s.

2-Keita_Men_Montague.jpg

MCGP737.2L.jpg
dress like that now and they'd call you a hipster

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I just wanted to up this cause to say Sagging is mad comfortable. But like I don't agree with walking around like that and having to keep pulling up your pants but if You going to post up on against a wall or sit down for a minute sagging like Almighty So is doing in the OP is too comfortable some of you nikkas should try it :banderas:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't see what's wrong with the picture below. Also, if you're saying it's wrong because you don't wanna see another mans ass then I have some news for you. You shouldn't be looking at a mans ass anyway

chiefkeef35.jpg
Doggy if you cant see what's wrong with the sh!t then you are beyond saving.

I swear this is one fad that i see people do that irks me to the MAX. I wanna pull out a pistol and just blow their hears out. Mofos walking around like penguins struggling to keep their pants on in the name of fashion :stopitslime:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Doggy if you cant see what's wrong with the sh!t then you are beyond saving.

I swear this is one fad that i see people do that irks me to the MAX. I wanna pull out a pistol and just blow their hears off. Mofos walking around like penguins struggling to keep their pants on in the name of fashion :stopitslime:
There is nothing wrong with it.