Explain Your Screename!

thoughts on D' Angelo Russell?

• Total voters

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
PlutoEighth is short for Pluto in Eighth House. It's one of my astrological placements in my birth chart:

When Pluto is placed in the eighth house, you are a person who is born with a powerful intuition and psychic abilities. You are a natural born healer and are drawn to the energy healing fields such as Reiki and Pranic healing. Others are drawn to your intense energy and you impact the environment that you are in. You will draw people that need help and healing. Others are attracted to you like moths are to the flame. You may not understand why other people want to be around you when you are younger. As you get older, you will become aware of your powerful energy and learn how to use it to help others.

You have the ability to make inner changes within yourself, making your personality more powerful. You have a highly sexual nature and strong desire for passion. You can go to extremes with sexual activity and enjoy powerful sexual games. You will either have a lot of sexual activity in your life or none at all. Your sexuality experiences extremes of hot and cold. You have to feel a deep connection to someone to desire to be intimate with them physically. You are a natural psychologist and can see the motives of others clearly. You are often able to help people with their problems easily and you are perceptive of what they need to hear. You are able to bring out other people’s secrets. Others will feel vulnerable around you and they feel as if everything that they have repressed, you have called out of hiding. Your presence and energy makes others face all the darker, hidden things in their personality.

You are fascinated with death and the afterlife. You want to understand what happens to the body after death and the process of soul evolution. You may want to study near-death experiences, metaphysics, occultism and any field that helps you understand the purpose of life. From a young age, you understood death and had an innate awareness of your own immortality. You might have been afraid at times to die or obsessed about death. This is a normal process of this placement and is your emotional wound. Your wound is your knowledge of the fragility of life and the awareness that life changes and must end for all of us one day. As you get older you can heal this wound by becoming more spiritual. Your own understanding of the laws of the universe will help you overcome your wound and you will become a wounded healer.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
c5f642407b3856b01bb1787615524b14.500x500x1.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Was watching a vintage performance of nina Simone and the guy introduced her as Lady Simone. I play to name my first daughter Lady Simone.