Explain Your Screename!

thoughts on D' Angelo Russell?

• Total voters

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
as i was walking by,a bum in germany called out : 'mr. jamaica' and i said :'no, i'm from africa' and he went:' mr.africa':ahh:
i had a dope 30 minute convo with him.
that moment has always stuck with me for some reason.
i met mr. 'white' wendel!!
also the first time i saw a white bum/homeless person!!
you dont leave the house much i see :russ:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Fenian is a reference to the Fenian brotherhood and irish republican brotherhood.

Also a mythical warrior and a derogatory term for an irish person. Particularly a catholic one.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mqj5dbsu9a1s809ido6_250.gif

the god :blessed:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Goddess Mawu

mawu-sandra-stanton.jpg

“Mawu’s themes are creativity, Universal Law, passion, abundance, birth, and inspiration. Her symbols are clay and the moon. Mawu arrives on an elephant’s back, expectant with spring’s creative energy. Hers is a wise passion and a timely birth, being ruled by natural laws and universal order. In Africa, She is a lunar-aligned creatrix who made people from clay. As a mother figure, Mawu inspires the universe’s abundance and every dreamers imagination.

Rituals for Mawu rejoice in Her life-giving energy, often through lovemaking. In Africa, people take this seed generation literally and sow the fields, knowing that Mawu will make the land fertile. So get yourself a seedling today and bring it into the house to welcome Mawu and Her creative powers. Name the sprout after one of Mawu’s attributes that you want to cultivate. Each time you water or tend the plant, repeat its name and accept Mawu’s germinating energy into your spirit.

Alternatively, get some non-hardening clay and begin fashioning a symbol of what you need. Devote yourself to spending time on this over twenty-eight days (a lunar cycle), until it’s complete. Each time you work, say:

‘Mother Mawu, make me whole
Help me obtain my sacred goal.’

By the time this is finished, you should see the first signs of manifestation.”

(Patricia Telesco, “365 Goddess: a daily guide to the magic and inspiration of the goddess”.)

In Dahomey mythology, Mawu, (pronounced MAH-woo) and sometimes alternatively spelled Mahu, is a West African Mother Earth creator Goddess associated with both the sun and moon. She is the Goddess of the night, of joy, and of motherhood as well as the ruler of the world’s wisdom and knowledge. She is the one who brings the cool nights to the hot African world. Sometimes She is seen as a moon Goddess, the twin sister-wife of the sun god Lisa (alternatively spelled Liza), but sometimes “She” is seen as one androgynous or hermaphroditic deity, Mawu-Lisa. Mahu and Lisa are the children of Nana Buluku, and are the parents of Xevioso.

Goddess Mawu

Last edited: