Exposure

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Any artists have any tips for gaining exposure and traction to the music? I have a good catalog on my Soundcloud, Spotify, etc. and I add to it pretty consistently but I'm having some trouble getting plays and followers that I need. I promote alot on forums and things but people must be blowin the kid off. I work hard at what I do and actually have a powerful message for people so I get kind of confused when I see alot of garbage getting more engagement than I do but hey that's the game right? :francis: Can anybody with a bigger reach than I do give me some pointers on how they gained more fans?? What am I doing wrong or need to do more of?

Vik Hampton

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
from what i can see, image bro

you need to be able to sell something other than your music skills, people hear music everyday of the week , have a think about the image you want to show off.

2nd, you need videos! i just went through your soundcloud and you're a decent rapper, you blend in with the new generation of rap but i think videos will help you out more

3rd, being honest i think you will start to see progress if you go out to LA or ATL

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
from what i can see, image bro

you need to be able to sell something other than your music skills, people hear music everyday of the week , have a think about the image you want to show off.

2nd, you need videos! i just went through your soundcloud and you're a decent rapper, you blend in with the new generation of rap but i think videos will help you out more

3rd, being honest i think you will start to see progress if you go out to LA or ATL

Good points bro. I'm in the process of making more videos right for my music right now. just gotta get my dough right