"F*** your silly ass videos" Activist responds to Mississippi KKK's cowardly threat

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Article

The KKK sent a video threat to a confederate monument activist in Mississippi. It did not go well for the hate group.

Activist Lea Campbell, president of the Mississippi Rising Coalition, is working hard to get the Confederate symbols off the Mississippi state flag, and she refuses to back down in the face of threats from the Ku Klux Klan. Campbell even held a press conference to denounce the threats she received in an email and in a video posted by the United Dixie White Knights, a local Klan chapter.

“To the Klan and its allies, we will not be intimidated by your actions,” Campbell proclaimed during the conference. However, it was her previous response to the video threat that really showed her mettle:

“You ignorant mf’s can kiss my ass. If you think for one second that sending me a video of you in your white hoods and pajamas burning a cross and making threats intimidates me, you obviously have no clue who you’re dealing with. We’re not going anywhere. Hell, you must be scared of us if you take the time to film a 10 minute video and send it to me. F*ck you, your silly videos and your comrade cops and politicians.”

The email and video threat came from the “Imperial Kludd” Rev. Smith a “proud southern redneck from Dixie.” Smith says that he is okay with being called a bigot because the Klan will “win in the end.”

However, Smith and his fellow Klan members may be in for more of a fight than they realize with people like Campbell and her fellow MRC board member TNathan Fairley leading the opposition. As Fairley says, “we see this as a threat, but we are not our grandparents. We will not lie idly by while the Klan runs over us.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-kkk-s-cowardly-threat-s9gszYQOI0eLm2YSjVS1Xg

She went in :salute: