KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nah that's too far.
He enhanced it but if u aint fukk wit Drake it didnt have u checking for it
I stopped listening to drake and it had me checkin for it :yeshrug:

but folks that were neither here nor there on drake rode the bandwagon based on that challenge. It was all over instagram

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cas got a point though... These celebs were all doing him a solid by reposting his shyt and taking pics with him and being in his videos. And he definitely wouldn't be telling Drake to cut him a check cuz he need that connect.

That was then

THIS is now

Your profile changes and you blow up then you should get PAID for whatever services you provide.

This is business 101

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Budden warned Shiggy about this if I'm not mistaken
I hope he learned from that interaction

Either a pay me or reach out to my management

He probably wants to be cool with nikkas or is feeling pressure about where his next step will be

The audacity of nikkas who ain't your day 1s trying to lecture you

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s a damn shame smh.. I was listening to Budden and them talk about it and I’m like if you feel like Shiggy is going to somehow help your music get promo then pay the man! I don’t know how popular Cass is but Fabulous ought to be ashamed out here having to use a dancing Instagram dude for promo. Rap game all fukked up.

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s a damn shame smh.. I was listening to Budden and them talk about it and I’m like if you feel like Shiggy is going to somehow help your music get promo then pay the man! I don’t know how popular Cass is but Fabulous ought to be ashamed out here having to use a dancing Instagram dude for promo. Rap game all fukked up.
Lmao all facts. And ain’t the label suppose to pay for that promo shyt? Like don’t it come out the budget anyway?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

does not even go with his style. Fab ain’t no goofy rapper. That’s like seeing meek mill do the robot. :hhh: