fabolous >>>>>>> banks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No sh1t fab has and will always b better then banks...only idiots who can't hear disagree...nikka still killin lyrically...wordplay still killin em...still makin hits..who else from NY? Besides jay can say those same things

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
No sh1t fab has and will always b better then banks...only idiots who can't hear disagree...nikka still killin lyrically...wordplay still killin em...still makin hits..who else from NY? Besides jay can say those same things

:laugh:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

breh shut the fuuck i don't like u don't like me why
are u in this thread.

and there are plenty of ny nikkas that can spit

like nas camron 50 cent etc.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt news

and banks been rappin forever, only has 2 albums right? and beg for mercy?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh shut the fuuck i don't like u don't like me why
are u in this thread.

and there are plenty of ny nikkas that can spit

like nas camron 50 cent etc.

:wtb: ain't nobody givin a fuk about u ,my post wuznt even directed at u even though I should've known who made this repetetive thread...just put me on ur ignore list if u don't wanna see my damn post nikka...I didn't say there were no NY nikkas who could spit...I said thre were none who've stayed as consistet spit wise,wordplay wise and relevancy wise as long as fab...not off music.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Banks is the best out right now, so how could Fab possibly be better than him? Particularly, with that weak shyt he's been dropping lately. TINC3 was dogshyt.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
:wtb: ain't nobody givin a fuk about u ,my post wuznt even directed at u even though I should've known who made this repetetive thread...just put me on ur ignore list if u don't wanna see my damn post nikka...I didn't say there were no NY nikkas who could spit...I said thre were none who've stayed as consistet spit wise,wordplay wise and relevancy wise as long as fab...not off music.

i never said dumb ass that u said they weren't ny nikkas that could not spit i just mention the fact that they were ny spitters that made hits and were lyrical and has stayed cosistent over 5 years

and if u don't like me why the fukk are u in my thread u clearly have some weird has obession with me :damn:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. who was it for then?
:takedat: