Fabolous - The S.O.U.L. Tape 3 [December 25th]

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
As a Fab fan I could say the only album I don't really check for as much was FNTS and even that had like 4-5 great tracks.

The rest I could bump whenever. Love Fab's albums. Don't understand the hate.
CO fukkIN SIGN :ohlawd:

I thought I was the only who fukked with his albums. They be getting STUPID amounts of hate. :snoop: It ain't like he's dropping near classics or anything but I wouldn't call any of his albums wack. :manny:

Most of the hate usually comes from the female-oriented tracks but if we're being real, Fab is one of the nicest at those type of songs.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most of the hate usually comes from the female-oriented tracks but if we're being real, Fab is one of the nicest at those type of songs.

nikkas ain't in touch with their sensitive side.

"Aw man another song about hangin wit a bytch!?!? Come on man I can't even..." :sadbron:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Not sure why people are trying to clown Fab for dropping a mixtape. Its free music, not like yall buy albums anyway, and the 1st two Soul Tapes were dope as fukk. Whats the problem here?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
soul-e1386614845498.jpg

Fabolous has a gift in store for his fans this Holiday season with the release of, “Soul Tape 3.” “The Soul Tape,” series started in 2011 and has received over 3 million downloads to date. Be on the look out for “Soul Tape 3″ available for download on Christmas Day, 12.25.13 at 12:25PM exclusively on livemixtapes.com.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
You know its weird when dudes with several multiplatinum albums cant get release dates for their actual albums and do more promotion for their mixtapes...
albums aint really shxt anyways for most artists, alotta artists get put in debt making albums tryna recoup them fees for the label and end up in the RED...a mixtape that they financed themselves can produce 2or 3 hits that they can hit the road with and get paid...