aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Just like I called it
nikkas just be writing shyt with no perspective
And defend capitalism every which way
People can do every fukking thing right and get hit with an uppercut to their finances
Health
Daycare
Car maintenance
Insurance and copays
Gas
Lights
Rent/mortgage
You name it with the ever increase in greed from these companies are causing people to jump out the window
100k is now the basis for middle class
Let me repeat that like Dr. Umar
People are working more for less wages and stagnation
You nikkas that preach this live with in your means shyt are whole fukking retards
Start a family and have kids and watch how your budget gets tossed into the bushes
I truly hate you nikkas
nikka.. re-read my post.. it seems reading comprehension is one of your weaker areas, but you also seem more in tune with your emotions..

it's like being in a calculus class and feeling the need to shout at everyone that 1+1=2 like it's some new mathematical theory.. you not saying new nikka.. all of this is already understood.. sit down.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I use to get paid once a month, fresh outta college. Talking about learning how to manage money.
:whew:

Now I get paid biweekly. I'm cool with that pay.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I worked at a bank that gave free accounts to a nearby high end grocery store. Their management was too cheap to give them direct deposit, so one of us had to go pick up the checks and physically deposit them. I got to know most of the workers pretty well, and they would call me when they were overdrawn or had other issues.

They got paid every Thursday, except when there was a holiday. Those weeks they got paid on Fridays. You'd be surprised how many of them went negative in their balances. Imagine if they had to wait an extra week like most of us? City and government employees like my brother get paid monthly, so you know they need to have their finances straight.

Obviously my example doesn't apply to everyone, but I think it shows how weekly pay may not help those who don't know how to manage their money.