Failed Super Groups...what's your favorite?

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
smh at every day thing/firm la familia/az versus the state not making it

smh at putting escobar 97 on men in black even though everyday thing didn't make the album

you can make a nice Firm 2 album with all the unreleased tracks from them and affiliates.

World Famous
World Famous (Half-A-Mil solo version)
Firm La Familia
Firm La Familia Remix
Escobar 97
Time
Everyday Thing
State vs. S.O.S.A
AZ and Half freestyles from Tony Touch and DJ Clue mixtapes
Nas and Foxy Brown Firm Freestyle (over Alcohilocs instrumental)
Firm Family (Nas/Femme Fatal/Nature/Nore/Mary J Blige)
The Foulness Pt. 3
The Foulness Pt. 4

I'm sure I missed a few more tracks/freestyles

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
my answer is the original Murda Inc. and can you imagine a Commission album, jay and big going at it on every track and ghostwriting for puff with charli bmore doing her thing...

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
the commission, big died but i think it was absolutely gonna happen they were trying to compete with the firm this was gonna be the first joint on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
somebody link up all the scrapped Firm tracks. i don't even recognize half the names but i'm sure i've heard them all scattered throughout Clue? tapes.

H.J.Duck

All Star
Daps
damn near all the groups mentioned in the opening post are actually succesful supergroups because most of the hip hop "supergroups" put out 1-2 songs (or less) and stop after that... . I'd say 80% of the supergroups rappers talk about end up doing nothing.

almost all the groups mentioned in the opening post released 1 album or more and some will release more projects. I mean the fukk were you expecting from Random Axe if u consider them 'a failed supergroup'? :childplease:

the reality is that all the members' of those supergroups mentioned are solo artists first so they're not gonna stop their solo careers just to be workin with couple of other artists.

people need to appreciate the fact that some of those 'supergroup' albums were released & stop complaining about shyt that actually ended up happening.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Point out some memorable verses :usure:

That n1gga need to release Mic Tyson like...right now:angry:

Someone should tell this nikka this...i of course cant since he blocked me on twitter....he airmailed thos versuses