Fake pregnancy, fake baby, fake funeral for the fake baby...etc.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

Okay listen y'all this the tea that I gathered. So this dude by the name of Snappin Carter (check his Facebook) posted a post last night exposing this chick by the name of Vanessa McKenzie who he thought was the mother of his daughter Taraji Carter born Dec. 19th. Now although both Snappin Carter and Vanessa are from Pompano she claimed she went into labor in Orlando, while visiting . However before Snappin Carter could go and see the baby Vanessa told him that their daughter had passed while in the hospital. The day after being born which was Dec. 20th
1f62b.png
Sad right? Yes very
1f62d.png
but wait there's more. Okay so Snapping Carter all sad about the death of his daughter goes to Facebook to vent. He posts a RIP t-shirt that Vanessa had gotten made in memory of their daughter Taraji
1f614.png
. Now everything seems normal right? However the baby in the picture used by Vanessa was the picture of a live and well baby by the name of Kamaya. Kamya's aunt happen to see the post and eventually tagged her sister which was Kamaya's mom. Now exposing the fact that Vanessa was lying about being pregnant from the beginning. Which isn't really hard to believe cause bytches lie about being pregnant all the time. What's fukked up and really makes Vanessa appear to be a
1f644.png
coocoo
1f602.png
1f602.png
Is the fact that the bytch lied about being pregnant for 9 whole mfking months. I mean she produced fake ultrasounds, had a gender reveal party, threw not 1 but 2 baby showers, went into fake labor hell let me tell it she probably even applied for food stamps and Medicare and got approved
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
. But the bytch ain't just stop there after convincing Carter that their daughter died. She even planned a whole Memorial Service for the little girl. Asking Carter for 4200 to help bury the fake baby. Now since last night this story has gotten crazier and crazier. I gathered as much teas as I could but it was entirely to much. Probably as much as Vanessa needs her ass whooped
1f44a_1f3fe.png
. I feel real bad for Mr.Carter but I just want to know how in the fukk did you not know the bytch was lying in the first place. I'm sure it's a lot more to this story but I'll let y'all read these screenshots and find the rest out y'all selves. Because this just a bit to much for me
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Archangel

Banned
Daps
This is tough to read as I went through this exact ordeal with a crazy chick back in 2011. I feel for the breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its not uncommon for a bytch to be lying about being pregnant. there was a story about a woman the judge ordered her to get proof of a child to put a man on child support, thos crazy bytch kidnapped a little kid off the streets :mindblown: Some bytches be nuts man..

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Knew a chick in High School who pulled this off for about 6 months. Ruined her rep everywhere.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I know a girl that did this. She was already big but she ate a lot to make her stomach bigger. she never wanted her ex to go to her appointments with her (cuz there were none but she'd make excuse after excuse), and she stole sonogram pics off the net. Ppl were suspicious as months passed and she faked a miscarriage eventually when she couldn't lie any longer. Needless to say everyone found out she lied and threw her deep in the bushes. She did all this to get back w/ her ex, obv to no avail. She's a true sorry ass bytch :scust: