Fake Sneaker Capital of the world.... :wow::ohhh:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
flew to china to buy fake thriftstore new balances from 99.

Really? I know It's some cats out there that rather wear clones for the price than the originals. And if they rip or tear they can be replaced but I hear a lot of the replicas hold up pretty decently than before because they use the same materials as the original Brand manufacturers just mark it up 300%. Idk not to big into knock offs myself but I bought a fake gucci wallet for a chick i was messing with in HS in chinatown.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Y’all can rock fake kicks around me cause Im to worried about other things to see if your kicks are real.

Chinatown In Manhattan is probably the fake capitol of America with many African immigrants selling a lot of those nice bags and such.

It’s crazy to me how all the white tourist who come to NYC line up for those nicebags and shoes in Chinatown knowing that it most likely isn’t real. Some people don’t care as long as it looks nice!

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I used to care about this shyt when I was a "sneakerhead" but I kinda get it. Lets be honest, Jordans or some of these other high priced kicks are shyt quality made in the same gotdamn factories by the same people for 5x the price. shyt, if you got kids and still wanna look fly, why not cop the bootleg Air Yordans or some Heezy's?

Everyone has a budget and Mei Ling is capitalizing on that.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah the chinese really be on it with these clones not just with clothes but a whole plethora of common consumer products.

yessssss.....all these Gucci and lv belts and bags

And they.also.have flooded the market with all this fake lean and synthetic cocaine

The Chinese can CLONE anything

They even had a fake Apple STORE
:umad:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
shyt, that's good then save money. Not a sneakerhead but I was looking at getting a clone broadside from Admiral. Most our products is made over in asia anyways to begin with

And they.also.have flooded the market with all this fake lean and synthetic cocaine

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Was watching some documentary on Netflix that was about how the chinese were straight finessing making money off of fake honey here in the states