Falcons Owner Arthur Blank Defends Players Who Kneel

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Arthur Blank Reflects On Future of NFL, National Anthem, Atlanta United

It's very clear that the players have no interest whatsoever in being disrespectful to the flag or the anthem. I think that what they're trying to do is get some attention on what they view as some of the social injustice issues we’re dealing with. Dealing with facts relating to racism, dealing with facts relating to criminal injustice, bail procedures, police accountability. They have close relationships with policemen and policewomen. I think police accountability, like life accountability, is important. They also understand the country. And this is my view -- that the flag is a fabric. I think the flag stands for certain things. It stands for our Constitution. It stands for our civil rights. It stands for all of our Amendments that go with the Constitution et cetera. So you talk to military people, and I have, and they tell you … you know, why did you fight? We fought for the best of America and that's what we were fighting for. And that has to do with our values and being able to deliver those values.

:wow: Blank always been a real one. While other owners are threatening to punish kneelers, he's out here supporting the cause. :salute:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This pic still gets me :mjlol:

b9NqTvt.jpg

That suit tho:wow: