Falling Oil Prices Put Producers Between a Rock and a Hard Place

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Nah forreal breh lets hear it
I think it may be unwise to short the dollar right now, but i'm not well read enough on the subject to debate it. All I can do is bite my nails from the sideline at those of you playing the game.
I think its risky and was :banderas: @ the challenge to walk the walk.

That said, you may believe it to be the obvious play...:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My car been having a good time with cheap ultimate gas and my pockets been feeling better with these gas prices so its good for us....

:gladbron:

shyt is crazy ive been hearing ultimate is like 3.09- 2.75 in some places..,:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
I think it may be unwise to short the dollar right now, but i'm not well read enough on the subject to debate it. All I can do is bite my nails from the sideline at those of you playing the game.
I think its risky and was :banderas: @ the challenge to walk the walk.

That said, you may believe it to be the obvious play...:ehh:
Yeah in the short term i could take a beating but speaking honestly the dollar is not only in the same position as before in 08 but its really alot worse with no tax payers to bail it out this time. i'm on the titanic and i see a big ass iceberg coming

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Yeah in the short term i could take a beating but speaking honestly the dollar is not only in the same position as before in 08 but its really alot worse with no tax payers to bail it out this time. i'm on the titanic and i see a big ass iceberg coming
How do you feel about Bitcoin? :hamster:

Daps
Reppin
Def Jam Empire
My car been having a good time with cheap ultimate gas and my pockets been feeling better with these gas prices so its good for us....

:gladbron:

shyt is crazy ive been hearing ultimate is like 3.09- 2.75 in some places..,:pachaha:

Folks on the news gonna be like "WE NEVER SAW A COLLAPSE COMING THE DOLLAR WAS SO STRONG"

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I really dont know i personally think its a bad look. But people seems to fukk with it so:manny: i dont hold any but if it dropped again i might fukk with it just on the hope that it goes way up again

the hell are you talking about? Isn't this pm shyt digital currency? Why would you just not buy gold if you believe in it?