Fallout 4 (Official Thread)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Just downloaded the story wealth collection idk how many mods but it’s 120gb. Hopefully it finishes downloading this weekend

The mods on this game are insane

Rayzah

Daps
Must be still using dial up. :mjlol:

I just downloaded the new Starfield patch which is 26gbs and it only took me 10 minutes. :ehh:
I would have been finish by now, but my damn computer restarted last night for some stupid update and now I have to install the last few mods one at a time.

Rayzah

Daps
I’m up and running haven’t done any new missions yet but I can already say the “next gen” update wasn’t needed for PC. The modders already did that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh you guys watched a tv show about fallout and now you back on fallout 4 again after saying it was trash when it came out huh :pachaha:
I never played Fallout before until the recent PSN sale, and the mods make it a must play imo. I will say that Becky Lynch clearly ripped off Cait's entire personality.:russ:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
this made me quit video games last night

Game is too addicting

I started play on survival which is fun but I’m starting over no fast travel is annoying and tedious going to play on super hard

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this made me quit video games last night

Game is too addicting

I started play on survival which is fun but I’m starting over no fast travel is annoying and tedious going to play on super hard
There’s mods available (in game) to adjust survival. You can toggle fast travel and some other shyt while keeping the core survival experience