Fallout Killer.... The Outer World's Gameplay...Obsidian Ent. :wow: Steam, PS4, Xbox nOne

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

2019-03-cover-800h67.jpg

No Microtransactions!!!! No bullshyt...All Game...:wow:

The-Outer-Worlds-Directors-Dont-Want-Fans-Attacking-Other-Developers-600x300.jpg

the-outer-worlds-1.jpg

46cfc15618a24ff4b3c7defb4a5cdd86.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was hyped about this game but didn't think it would do very much to dent the fallout franchise...but with how bad fallout 76 was and all the shyt surrounded it...if this game is a hit then the Fallout franchise could be in some REAL trouble...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was hyped about this game but didn't think it would do very much to dent the fallout franchise...but with how bad fallout 76 was and all the shyt surrounded it...if this game is a hit then the Fallout franchise could be in some REAL trouble...

Man If Fallout 76 was just like part 4 like a new single player world instead of the rushed mess of bugs and non-existant npcs and story it could have been a good game. Bethesda shot themselves in their own foot... they better come correct on ES6... people has had enough of their bullshyt..:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:yeshrug:Game play looked bland as hell to me.

If it's like Fallout that's the only thing I'm focused on right now...:francis: I gotta play it in person hopefully we get a playable demo before release. these game companies is on some bullshyt with like half assed demos and other bullshyt like the anthem pre-order mandatory shyt just to play it...:stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If it's like Fallout that's the only thing I'm focused on right now...:francis: I gotta play it in person hopefully we get a playable demo before release. these game companies is on some bullshyt with like half assed demos and other bullshyt like the anthem pre-order mandatory shyt just to play it...:stopitslime:
A demo that can only be accessed if you pre-ordered the game completely defeats the purpose of a demo.
Anthem had a weekend that was open to everyone though. I played it and liked it enough. I have to admit my excitement for the game dropped a bit after the demo, but I still enjoyed it for the most part. I'm still interested in it solely on the fact that it's 4 player co-op and I enjoy playing with family.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A demo that can only be accessed if you pre-ordered the game completely defeats the purpose of a demo.
Anthem had a weekend that was open to everyone though. I played it and liked it enough. I have to admit my excitement for the game dropped a bit after the demo, but I still enjoyed it for the most part. I'm still interested in it solely on the fact that it's 4 player co-op and I enjoy playing with family.

Yeah but that's what Anthem was doing they was basically telling people in order to play the demo you needed to pre-order...:ld: I could care less about that mmo lootboxing bullshyt... I want to have good single player games again...:wow:

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Day one cop. Obsidian makes pretty good games so even if it's not exactly like New Vegas/FO4 I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man If Fallout 76 was just like part 4 like a new single player world instead of the rushed mess of bugs and non-existant npcs and story it could have been a good game. Bethesda shot themselves in their own foot... they better come correct on ES6... people has had enough of their bullshyt..:stopitslime:
Absolutely. Their good faith is just about gone.