Family Feud - "Distract him, Carly" (Black Man's Kryptonite)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

She was makin' those thangs clap.

:ohlawd:

Her initials are CC. They call her Double D.

m207482346-Family_Feud_with_Double-D.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Steve Harvey was wack for goin in on dude. Steve was :cape: xtra hard for that white bytch and lowkey embarrased dude. What the hell was the dude supposed to be lookin at when the chick was bouncin them tig ol bitties up and down? Was he not supposed to look? :what: Steve was lookin at them jugs bounce too.

Why didn't Steve start jokin on the white bytch for doin that shyt. The chick was outta pocket, not the dude for simply bein a man and lookin. Then steve Harvey added xtra salt by askin him was his wife there :why:

Cmon Steve, that was some ho shyt :comeon:

nikka looked and said woof woof. Buying into that cacs attempt at exposing nikkas like you and your weakness for white women. But I know you hate Steve Harvey because black women like him.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka looked and said woof woof. Buying into that cacs attempt at exposing nikkas like you and your weakness for white women. But I know you hate Steve Harvey because black women like him.

Real talk tho. U and williestyles are 2 of the corniest nyggaz to walk the planet earth. Y'all nyggaz are lame as fucc. All 2 n6yggaz be reachin for bullshyt all day. Its pretty sad. :snoop: Read my OP again, there was nothin wrong with what I said. I just spit the real and u 2 nyggaz are scared of the truth. Y'all nyggaz are lame as fucc. Who raised y'all nyggaz!

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Real talk tho. U and williestyles are 2 of the corniest nyggaz to walk the planet earth. Y'all nyggaz are lame as fucc. All 2 n6yggaz be reachin for bullshyt all day. Its pretty sad. :snoop: Read my OP again, there was nothin wrong with what I said. I just spit the real and u 2 nyggaz are scared of the truth. Y'all nyggaz are lame as fucc. Who raised y'all nyggaz!

:blkwmn:

:mjpls: