Famous Playboy PAWG discovers she's autistic

Daps
Why are so many chics randomly coming out saying they austistic on social media?

Wtf is even going on
Most studies on Autism, Asperger’s, and ADHD were focused on young white males. I was diagnosed as having ADD by one of my TAG teachers, I had the same symptoms and behaviors as her (adult drug addicted) son. I was self medicating with teen sex and binging on sugar, his was caffeine, weed and sex. The doctor she recommended to us said it was just discipline issues. It’s common for young children of color to be diagnosed as troublemakers when it turns out we’re just as advanced as the white boys they label and medicate. We aren’t allowed as much as grace to learn and thrive with this condition.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Most studies on Autism, Asperger’s, and ADHD were focused on young white males. I was diagnosed as having ADD by one of my TAG teachers, I had the same symptoms and behaviors as her (adult drug addicted) son. I was self medicating with teen sex and binging on sugar, his was caffeine, weed and sex. The doctor she recommended to us said it was just discipline issues. It’s common for young children of color to be diagnosed as troublemakers when it turns out we’re just as advanced as the white boys they label and medicate. We aren’t allowed as much as grace to learn and thrive with this condition.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
watching her on the show I can see it

they just made her look awkward and dumb to cover it

but it was confusing because she was always pretty aware and sharp/respectful

props to her for finding answers in her own life

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Looking at the photo, you can definitely tell she’s autistic. Look at the face and eyes. Forced smile. I know because my son is autistic too. That’s how he looks in photos.
I've been able to tell people are on the spectrum from their smile. Have been right every time. Takes one to know one.

:mjgrin:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
bytch pulled out a protractor to make sure I was hitting it at the right angle :dahell:

i-see-what-you-did-there-chuck-nice.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah I’m definitely certain I have ADHD/ADD…I was “diagnosed” by a teacher YEARS ago (granted teachers are no longer allowed to make such “diagnoses” in some districts as they’re not necessarily qualified to do so but they can make recommendations to counselors) but it was never taken seriously/followed up on due to the time/era and the stigma some black parents placed on it…and “discipline” as you put it became the preferred method of dealing with it…it’s only recently I started looking into it again and taking it seriously cuz I noticed I still have issues with impulsivity/lack of self-control in certain areas and how quickly I become bored especially with ppl which was always low-key concerning to me…I’m considering looking to see if/how I can get officially tested but bcuz of how I was raised and with how long I’ve been dealing with it (assuming I am diagnosed with it), it almost feels pointless at this stage

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya that’s the early problem with medication…it could take some time before they find a right balance that works for the child/person in question…I had a kid in this class and after talking with the counselor and his guardian they put him on ritalin…kid was in class the next day literally just sitting there drooling…felt guilty as hell about that shyt…mentioned it to the counselor and the plan was for them to keep experimenting with the dosage until they found something that work…I was only a “long-term” sub at the time so I don’t know if it ended up working for the kid or not and what results it achieved…in hindsight it’s wild that I was even able to make that recommendation to the counselor/guardian…but shyt like that is probably why some of these districts ended up limiting teachers’ ability to make those kinds of recommendations

*edit*

I’m misremembering the story…either the kid already had ritalin but had not been taking it…or the incident with him drooling happened a few days/couple weeks after I pointed out his behavior in class

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that an old photo or a new photo?

In my memory she was more attractive.