Fandango and Struggle Are Breaking Up On Twittah

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I've got nothing against Summer Rae but she's so basic as far as looks. Nothing stands out about her. Nothing.

she got some booty for a white chick, check the bit on total divas when she goes to natties house, look out for when she comes out of her car :takedat:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
yeah, she's got a nice body, but the face of an eagle
muppets_samtheeaglefanathon_hd.jpg

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
this is the kind of shyt i dont need in this new era of wwe...i dont need to see feuds start firing up over Instagram comments or some shyt

imagine if Hogan faced Andre because Andre said lol on a serious status or some dumb shyt
#TheRealityEra

Next year Cena beats Bryan for the title in the main event after finding out DB had been DMing and liking all of Nicki Bellas pics.

Then Brock squashes Miz for unfollowing him.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I've got nothing against Summer Rae but she's so basic as far as looks. Nothing stands out about her. Nothing.

Its her long legs and how she moves and dances that carry her sex appeal

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
this is the kind of shyt i dont need in this new era of wwe...i dont need to see feuds start firing up over Instagram comments or some shyt

imagine if Hogan faced Andre because Andre said lol on a serious status or some dumb shyt
I get what you're saying, but in this case it works for Fandango though because 1. He's midcard and 2. He's supposed to be a superficial dumbass (remember "Let the As breathe"?)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is bad for both of them. Fandango is stuck with a near 40 broad while summer Rae will be just another cookie cutter blonde